Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Desktop Megathread 3  (Read 266038 times)

when did hexagons become futuristic anyway

when did hexagons become futuristic anyway
Circles all the way yo

bump
anyone got good rainmeter skins? i installed it last night but i can't find any that i'd use
i got the honeycomb one but theres not enough icons for me to use for my stuff.

edit: i found some ones i like but, the weather or location feeds don't work at all. any help?
pageloss

Haven't posted my phone wallpaper in a while

edit: i found some ones i like but, the weather or location feeds don't work at all. any help?
you probably need to add or update the rss feed link its using, which you can do by right clicking on the widget and editing it using notepad

you can find rss links on whatever site you want to be updated from. they're usually really easy to find

snip
Haven't posted my phone wallpaper in a while
Is that femaly polnareff?
Like stuff her stand is p much the same? If that even is a stand
I honestly have no idea
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 02:44:17 PM by espio100 »

you probably need to add or update the rss feed link its using, which you can do by right clicking on the widget and editing it using notepad

you can find rss links on whatever site you want to be updated from. they're usually really easy to find
can you give me an example? i've googled for links and none of them work at all.

theres a virus on my firefox so I cant use it without it exploding and replacing my tabs

theres really nothing to see, its just a blockland wallpaper I made and put on the BLF without icons since I have so many it goes off the desktop
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 06:37:47 PM by HooperScooper »