Rexx permabanning me for being unfit and kicking people

Author Topic: Rexx permabanning me for being unfit and kicking people  (Read 4311 times)

Rexx was on sanctus rem's when the server started to get messed up so he kicked everyone and I left. I came back to just me and him, he asked me questions I was uncomfortable to answer. He told me I was unfit for admin and should be deadmined, even though Sanctus Rem, the owner recruited me.

Too bad you didnt post the questions that he asked you.

uh..?
did he even ban you? if so, a picture of the ban?

For all we know the questions could be "Why did you send me a cum tribute of my face?"

Please explain

As an SA of the server myself, I highly agree with his ban, considering that nobody in the administration group was made aware of your promotion of status. On top of that, if we were, you would have been added to the skype group in order to communicate with us. Nobody knows who you are either, so if you disagree with him, you disagree with the rest of the group.

blah blah blah and blah

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 08:01:54 PM by Badspot »

k, have a nice day my good sir

Fen got banned because hes stuff. The end. P.S. Love you all

Fen got banned because hes stuff. The end. P.S. Love you all

I take it you're Rexx?

No, Im one of the creators of AoKE

idk about you guys but that sever sucks ass
its full of dumbass admins who are in way over their head about power. they just like having control over kids.

I take it you got disciplined by an admin? Or you are angry because you don't like the people. either way your opinion is irrelevant especially on a forum page. All you have to do is not join the server if you don't like it

I take it you got disciplined by an admin? Or you are angry because you don't like the people. either way your opinion is irrelevant especially on a forum page. All you have to do is not join the server if you don't like it
this guy is an admin at the server. and yeah this is how they act all the time. all of them including the owner. power hungry, starfish behavior and bigotry

+ they are really young too because they seem to think being an admin is some kind of parenting job lol "discipline"
maybe you should stick to dressing up baby dolls and feeding them milk