Poll

THE NEXT BROCKRAND BASH IS:

Continuation of Electrk's "Dark Lord Hodot" series
35 (50%)
BROCKRAND: The Movie (in comic form)
35 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: BROCKRAND COMICS: MERR CHRIMBUS  (Read 508916 times)

Sugar being harrassed and things is all Trogs fault by the way.

He's the one who made a big topic painting her as clearly being very different, like a big circus freak show.
And then somehow you're surprised when people start throwing peanuts.

It's not like you couldn't predict what was going to happen.
finally a different viewpoint than just sperging "DONT POST COMICS" or "DONT TELL HIM WHAT TO DO"

He's the one who made a big topic painting her as clearly being very different, like a big circus freak show.

i wanted to say this but nobody would care

i wanted to say this but nobody would care

he's just got that "dooble" quality about him that makes him so easy to listen to

it may have been shortsighted of him to do comix, but that still doesn't excuse the response of certain members in the community. it was fine until they started with those immature sugar parodies.

he probably didn't expect such a big response. most comics in creativity dont end up so popular. how could he be blamed for that.

why do you think i locked it

Honestly? I thought it was the complete opposite, I actually started to respect Sugar, I used to hate her before the comics but they made me realize that it was pointless to hate her because that's how she is.

Honestly? I thought it was the complete opposite, I actually started to respect Sugar, I used to hate her before the comics but they made me realize that it was pointless to hate her because that's how she is.

It was bound to have a different effect on different people because people are inherently different. You just happened to be on the better(?) end of the spectrum(?) I guess.

lol holy forget

the worst part is that im probably going to have to replay it to write the actual review because midterms and stuff interrupted the review process and intentional memory repression
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 09:40:15 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

Off topic but still kinda on topic: Dude, DOB, you wanna collab on a review of some kind at some point?

I enjoy your blunt usage of sardonic language to convey critical ideas.

Together we could create angry review art.

I'm sorry I couldn't resist.