Author Topic: Mabinogi Megathread  (Read 1305 times)

Since the last thread I see is from 2009, this is my chance to make my first Megathread!

News!

Ultimate Anime Summer!
TBH I haven't really touched this update much except for the double exp for talents. Made me pretty happy.

The Talents

Aging
Every week in real life time you age up. Gaining increased stats based on what your current active talent is. You can of course rebirth in order to revert this aging and gain even more AP which is spent on your abilities!

Servers and BL peoples on the servers.

Tarlach
Vaxor - Victor

Ruairi
Nelverge - TerraFirma

Mari
Menen - Menen

Alexina
Tokthree - Tokthree
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 05:46:08 AM by Victor Von Doom »

Surprised there wasn't one of these before, I'm Nelverge on the Ruairi server

looks like just another one of those really weird japanese em em o r pegs
which reminds me i should make a rebirthro megathread

Surprised there wasn't one of these before, I'm Nelverge on the Ruairi server
There was

im Menen on mari

what a great idea

what a stuff execution

i'm all for the job system, i wish the game wasn't so stuffty though. no AA, really badly executed battle system

it seems so good but it seems so bad..

what a great idea

what a stuff execution

i'm all for the job system, i wish the game wasn't so stuffty though. no AA, really badly executed battle system

I personally enjoyed the combat system, I can get past the no AA but the rest is good.

I went back to this a few days ago, Camera and movement are way worse then i remembered. Just made me miss Shin Megami Tensei Imagine (RIP :()

FANTASY BABE MMORPG ONLINE FREE TO PLAY

Oh, Mabinogi. How the new directors defiled you and made you complete and utter stuff by pumping you full of vocaloids and Doki Doki- loving -Island

I'm Sakizawa on Alexina.

what a great idea

what a stuff execution

This game has the most unique combat system that I've ever used. The combat system is a pro in the game, not a con.

There are no "jobs," there are skills and you can learn every skill in the game on 1 character. What you see are "talents" which basically just make it easier to level up those skills. You can change your talent whenever you "rebirth." You can now rebirth for free every week. Skills and Ability Points are the most imporant thing in this game, not levels. When you level up you get an ability point, which you can use to upgrade skills. When you rebirth your level resets to 1 but your skills remain the same. So levels are important, but don't necessarily make you stronger.

Its probably the most unique RPG I've ever played, and the only one that I can keep on playing through the years.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 05:57:22 PM by Slugger »

There are no "jobs,"
there are though

you can do jobs for NPCs, giving another unique way to grind

i used to play mabinogi, but then nexon disabled my account because they detected someone hacking into it or something
when i tried to get support to re-activate it they asked for my driver's license, birth certificate, etc. and any such documents of parents/guardians

i've made multiple support tickets and they've asked every time. wtf can they do with any information on any of that relevant to the issue i don't understand also why are you asking for these personal documents wtf is this i am not okay with this i don't care enough about your silly games to put up with this i'm leaving goodbye
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 02:49:24 PM by otto-san »