Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 436322 times)

But...why? And when you say a guy, are you being sensible garbage? Or are you saying if your "girlfriend" was actually a trans guy?

Hmm...either way, you're probably being sensible garbage.
Sorry for not being a fan of richard

But...why? And when you say a guy, are you being sensible garbage? Or are you saying if your "girlfriend" was actually a trans guy?

how does not being attracted to transgendered people make you sensible

it's not misogynist to prefer guys, and it's not misandrist to prefer girls. On the same note, however, there is a way you can not be attracted to transgendered people and be sensible, but it's not always the case.

or maybe you're overreacting

i bet most people would feel a little uncomfortable if they found out someone they've been dating was actually trans and has been keeping it secret the whole time

i bet most people would feel a little uncomfortable if they found out someone they've been dating was actually trans and has been keeping it secret the whole time

this lol

This too. It's a pretty richard move to not tell someone if you're not openly trans. While there is a lot of fear that may come from telling them (it's probably worse than coming out as gay), telling someone you're of a different gender is something that should definitely be mentioned early in the relationship. Of course, the other person can handle finding this out in a richardish way, but they just have to be mature about finding out and they'll probably *not* be a richard.

I meant "not wanting to have love," as in not wanting to have love ever, not just at a specific moment...
wouldn't that be the same thing as what i've been trying to say?

-link-

I only got to read the abstract of this (that was all that was available at the moment when i first found this paper several months ago), but the study showed that aloveual women still have the same capacity to feel loveual arousal, but they just don't. People with hypoloveual disorder are the complete opposite. That doesn't sound different to me at all when comparing, say, a gay person being tested to see how attracted they are to the opposite love, either.
this does make sense, thanks for clarifying what you meant. i honestly feel that the term aloveual should really be synonymous to hypoloveual, though, but that's just me. can't really disagree with scientific studies though.

a straight man does not wish to be with another man. a boyish woman, of course, tomboys are cute af, but that's still a woman, which is what they want. a man identifying as a woman is most likely still a man in the eyes of the potential partner.
now i'm not saying tranloveual people are bad, if they feel like they should be a different love that's not exactly common, but not at all an issue. it's just that a straight person generally wants to be with someone who's actually of the opposite love.
(can i also just say this looks like bait)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 03:10:28 PM by PowerDag »

this does make sense, thanks for clarifying what you meant. i honestly feel that the term aloveual should really be synonymous to hypoloveual, though, but that's just me. can't really disagree with scientific studies though.

Hypoloveual would mean that there's less of an attraction. It would make sense for, say, gray-aloveuality to be called hypoloveuality, but then it would get confusing because there's hypoloveual disorder, which is not supposed to be normal for the person with said disorder.

this is getting too confusing

if I found out I was dating a guy, I would be massively uncomfortable
I wouldn't

Hypoloveual would mean that there's less of an attraction. It would make sense for, say, gray-aloveuality to be called hypoloveuality, but then it would get confusing because there's hypoloveual disorder, which is not supposed to be normal for the person with said disorder.
i would have assumed that hypoloveual meant the complete lack of loveual desires/libido. from what i can tell this is implying "partial" hypoloveuality is also a thing similar to partial colourblindness (reduced amounts of vision in a certain colour rather than complete absence of the cones/rods for said colour)

I wouldn't

« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 03:18:05 PM by takato14 »

There's words being used in this thread that I can't fathom. halp.

have you noticed tumblr is blue

a straight man does not wish to be with another man. a boyish woman, of course, tomboys are cute af, but that's still a woman, which is what they want. a man identifying as a woman is most likely still a man in the eyes of the potential partner.
now i'm not saying tranloveual people are bad, if they feel like they should be a different love that's not exactly common, but not at all an issue. it's just that a straight person generally wants to be with someone who's actually of the opposite love.
(can i also just say this looks like bait)
well it's kinda weird
like wynd said, when you see someone, you don't have to look in their pants to decide whether you're attracted to them. but that doesn't mean what's in their pants doesn't matter
like, if I was straight, and I was dating a girl, there's no issue. then, one day, if I just found out that she was transgender (that is, she didn't tell me herself), I'd be upset. but only because she didn't tell me. I'd still go out with her, probably. it would depend on how long we'd been dating, I guess, because after long enough that would create a big trust issue. but anyway, I'd be fine with dating a girl even if she had a snake
but the thing is, I still wouldn't have love with her. because she has a snake. and I don't like snakees

by sensible, he meant calling a girl a boy just because they have a snake. and cool boi is sensible so