Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 437869 times)

have you noticed tumblr is blue
Blue is the color of my dead spouse you oppressive piece of cis stuff

Blue is the color of my dead spouse you oppressive piece of cis stuff
dead is what my grandmother is you loving sensible hermaphroditismic cis forget

and DONT try to DEFEND YOURSELF because back in 1707 the redcoats murdered a tribe in the woods and the redcoats were WHITE

dead is what my grandmother is you loving sensible hermaphroditismic cis forget

and DONT try to DEFEND YOURSELF because back in 1707 the redcoats murdered a tribe in the woods and the redcoats were WHITE
FIRST of all check your loving privilege.
Next, you're a homophobic starfish who preaches heteronormativity and your grandmother never even existed so don't even try that on me i am a PERSON OF COLOR therefore i cannot be offensive i don't have to take this stuff

FIRST of all check your loving privilege.
Next, you're a homophobic starfish who preaches heteronormativity and your grandmother never even existed so don't even try that on me i am a PERSON OF COLOR therefore i cannot be offensive i don't have to take this stuff
(◕‿◕✿) friendly reminder that (◕‿◕✿)
i identify as a bicycle and I HONESTLY just got SO loving TRIGGORED by this THOUGHTLESS post, i don't think you should be ALLOWED to identify as a PoC or use ANY RACIAL SLURS without CHECKING TWICE

(◕‿◕✿) friendly reminder that (◕‿◕✿)
i identify as a bicycle and I HONESTLY just got SO loving TRIGGORED by this THOUGHTLESS post, i don't think you should be ALLOWED to identify as a PoC or use ANY RACIAL SLURS without CHECKING TWICE
identifying as a bicycle when you're a white cis male is cultural appropriation and i won't loving stand for it you piece of stuff bike weeaboo go back to the stone age

using the word trigger is ableist to people who identify as triggerloveual

i think maxwell should be the one checking twice, before they crash (✿◕‿◕)

identifying as a bicycle when you're a white cis male is cultural appropriation and i won't loving stand for it you piece of stuff bike weeaboo go back to the stone age
i will fuckinng hA
DONT YOU EVEN DARE CALL ANIMEKIN "WEEABOO" WHEN YOU YOURSELF ARENT EVEN ANEMI KN YOU JAPAPHOBIC tribal BICYCLIST SO I SUGGEST you do STAND FOR IT

The thing that annoys me about those who identify as transgender is that they're easily (not socially, but personally) able to just change who they are to suit their desires, while many other people are stuck playing the hand that they're dealt. I can't just denounce my sinusitis or my narcissistic personality traits because "it doesn't feel right".

inb4 "sensible" remarks

I think it's fitting that spellcheck doesn't even recognise trans terms as words

using the word trigger is ableist to people who identify as triggerloveual
but being serious, using the word "trigger" meaning something you just don't want to see, that is, it isn't something that gives you a panic attack or something, is actually ableist
transgender
I think it's fitting that spellcheck doesn't even recognise trans terms as words

The thing that annoys me about those who identify as transgender is that they're easily (not socially, but personally) able to just change who they are to suit their desires, while many other people are stuck playing the hand that they're dealt. I can't just denounce my sinusitis or my narcissistic personality traits because "it doesn't feel right".

inb4 "sensible" remarks

maybe there......
PRIVILEGED :::::::OOOOOOOO

The hell kind of spellchecker are you using...

EDIT: I had to get an Australian dictionary for recognise and other terms we use here, since the default one is for the US.

The hell kind of spellchecker are you using...
Google Chrome

but being serious, using the word "trigger" meaning something you just don't want to see, that is, it isn't something that gives you a panic attack or something, is actually ableist
a.