Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 437873 times)

Oops. Can't keep track off the random stuff people make up.
Interlove is objectively a legitimate notion.

“Interlove” is a general term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or loveual anatomy that doesn’t seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male. For example, a person might be born appearing to be female on the outside, but having mostly male-typical anatomy on the inside.

hermaphrodite basically, right?

Interlove is objectively a legitimate notion.
Oh, yes, that's a physically defined property, that's a thing.

hermaphrodite basically, right?
That sounds to be exactly it. I don't know why the need for another word, but English is chock full of redundancies, so whatever.

"a hermaphrodite is an organism that has reproductive organs normally associated with both male and female lovees."
but "interlove" doesn't necessarily require that
on the wikipedia page for interlove it even says this
"Others will not become aware that they are interlove—unless they receive genetic testing—because it does not manifest in their phenotype."
so clearly it doesn't have to involve external love organs at all

So then it refers to internal anatomy? I suppose I can see how that would need a separate term for medical purposes.

So then it refers to internal anatomy? I suppose I can see how that would need a separate term for medical purposes.
not necessarily. "interlove" includes hermaphrodites. but it covers other things as well
it's just a broader term

not necessarily. "interlove" includes hermaphrodites. but it covers other things as well
it's just a broader term
Man, forget anatomical terms, I have spent literally hours following strings of definitions through textbooks finding how many things describe some things but not these other things unless these conditions are true in which case they can also be described with these terms.

sigh

some people think hermaphrodites are transloveuals. That really gets my panties in a twist.

You can't expect everyone to keep track of random "gender identity" crap that doesn't have anything to do with them.

You can't expect everyone to keep track of random "gender identity" crap that doesn't have anything to do with them.
Once again, I don't know what you mean.

Exactly what I said. Try reading it again, if you need to, I see no way to make myself any clearer.

What is there to keep track of? It only takes a few minutes of googling (like less than 5) to understand pretty much everything about it. It's akin to saying "you can't expect everyone to keep track of this 'colors' stuff." There are only a few things to know.

i think its mostly a 'not wanting to' thing

What is there to keep track of? It only takes a few minutes of googling (like less than 5) to understand pretty much everything about it.
Unlikely, people keep making this stuff up daily.
There's also a fair amount of
not wanting to
because it
doesn't have anything to do with them.

Well the people making stuff up daily are wrong. Tumblr is not a resource. It takes a miniscule amount of effort to deduce what is bullstuff through looking at the psychological stuff logically. It doesn't really matter to me if you want to or not, nobody is expecting you to remain informed, so long as you avoid stepping on the rights of trans* individuals without understanding gender