Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 437991 times)

Currect me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that be Therian?
I suppose, yea

they're crazy. why do you bring this up now? i really can't tell if you're making passive comments about the debate with taboo or statements about tumblr sjws. if you have a problem with something I (or child) said, i'm up 4 a debate

...no, i was just saying

gender is just a really trivial subject but for some reason it became the most sensitive subject (on tumblr at least), and i was wondering why.

i was bringing it up because people were arguing about gender, not as a passive comment about the debate. wasn't even following it tbh

Otherkin are just Middle school Wolfaboos gone too far

blockland gold is false
[This post requires a Blockland Gold membership to view.]

How is there vegetarians/vegans on tumblr that willing CHOOSE to become fat? It loving boggles my mind. Thin privilege is just whining, being in shape and exercising does a lot of good for the body. Of course you shouldn't disparage fat people, but don't whine about the fact that the extra ice cream you ate last night is making your clothes more expensive, or that most guys by default prefer girls who have the motivation to maintain a healthy weight (underweight isn't that hot either)

Seriously, even exercising occasionally gives a great boost to mood, confidence, and some minor health benefit. I wish I myself had more motivation to get in shape.

...no, i was just saying

gender is just a really trivial subject but for some reason it became the most sensitive subject (on tumblr at least), and i was wondering why.

i was bringing it up because people were arguing about gender, not as a passive comment about the debate. wasn't even following it tbh
sorry for assuming
it's very sensitive and splintered because unlike loveuality (where most people are accepting of all loveualities) different people have different ideas about gender
How is there vegetarians/vegans on tumblr that willing CHOOSE to become fat? It loving boggles my mind. Thin privilege is just whining, being in shape and exercising does a lot of good for the body. Of course you shouldn't disparage fat people, but don't whine about the fact that the extra ice cream you ate last night is making your clothes more expensive, or that most guys by default prefer girls who have the motivation to maintain a healthy weight (underweight isn't that hot either)

Seriously, even exercising occasionally gives a great boost to mood, confidence, and some minor health benefit. I wish I myself had more motivation to get in shape.
vegetarians can still eat fatty things like cheese puffs and stuff
no idea how vegans do it tho lmao

You have to try pretty hard to be fat and vegan

(underweight isn't that hot either)
but dodger, think about the bikini bridges and thigh gaps!

i don't want to cuddle with a stick

i don't want to cuddle with a stick
then don't? you're not forced to and nobody really cares about what you think in that case

I thought everyone shouted their opinions and pretended people cared on the internet  :panda:  

tumblr.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 03:53:25 PM by Dodger »

changing the world one faxed picture of boobs and mailed dog stuff at a time