Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 437999 times)

Just think about it though. Potato nuggets.

Aren't those called tatortots

chicken fries are like the second coming of jesus

only chicken fries

this website is absolutely terrible at everything

this website is absolutely terrible at everything
Relevant:

I'm sorry guys, I can't joke about this anymore. There are way too many people who are serious about this stuff.

People are making up reasons to be upset now, to the point that they will make up these "trigger words" that apparently make them angry for no reason at all. These same people will also claim that they can be offended by you talking about a certain animal because they are that animal in a human body. Then people took it farther and started identifying as fictional characters and get offended if you criticize said character.

Just stop. You are not an animal, you are not a character, and you shouldn't be offended by the mention of a certain word. You just want a reason to be offended by another user so you can insult them.
I agree with most of your points, but there are legitimate triggers that people should be wary of, like rape (for rape/loveual assault survivors) or domestic violence.
i mean the fact that people are making up all sorts of loveualities and gender. there is no such loving thing as demigender. there is no such thing as "ze/zir" pronouns. what the forget does it even mean.
they're crazy. why do you bring this up now?
man, what the forget happened on the internet?

i mean seriously, if you think about it, this whole "gender" bullstuff is a really trivial subject. what triggered (hehe) so many tumblr users to make this the most sensitive subject ever? what happened?

this too
i really can't tell if you're making passive comments about the debate with taboo or statements about tumblr sjws. if you have a problem with something I (or child) said, i'm up 4 a debate
snake = man
vagina = woman
human = human

science: 1
tumblr: 0different brain =/= different love/gender what ever the forget the buzzword is here
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn20032-transloveual-differences-caught-on-brain-scan.html
m80 m8

the thing about otherkin is that it's not like gender and loveuality and stuff in that you can't add it to any political stance because nobody will take you seriously. like, there's nothing wrong with them, but there's way too much child ideation, and one of the main rules in politics is to not be a kid because they have no understanding of politics

the thing about otherkin is that it's not like gender and loveuality and stuff in that you can't add it to any political stance because nobody will take you seriously. like, there's nothing wrong with them, but there's way too much child ideation, and one of the main rules in politics is to not be a kid because they have no understanding of politics
i dont even have a problem with otherkin, its fictionkin who i think are bullstuff because there are like 0 sources or any actual info on them and i have never heard of them existing outside of tumblr

scientifically i can see no justification for being otherkin
how is a human suddenly going to identify as a dragon? why do a disproportionate amount of otherkin identify as 'cool' animals like wolves, foxes or dragons? where are the earthworms?

i dont even have a problem with otherkin, its fictionkin who i think are bullstuff because there are like 0 sources or any actual info on them and i have never heard of them existing outside of tumblr

doesn't the same thing work for otherkin?? Yeah fiction and plantkin are worse imo but they're still pretty damn similar (if not the same)

how is a human suddenly going to identify as a dragon? why do a disproportionate amount of otherkin identify as 'cool' animals like wolves, foxes or dragons? where are the earthworms?

pretty much why i don't take it seriously

Currect me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that be Therian?

the 70s
LOL i only just realized now that when they said that, it was total bullstuff. i read on otherkin awhile ago and the earliest use of the word was 1990, according to here. i just sort of disregarded when i said the "70s" because i knew the term had been around for awhile

doesn't the same thing work for otherkin?? Yeah fiction and plantkin are worse imo but they're still pretty damn similar (if not the same)
it all stems from garbage but if they really want to identify as something stupid who am i to stop them, i end the line when they start identifying as fictional works of art and not real things
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 02:45:56 PM by Bosnik »