Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 439013 times)

before you ask, trans* is just a short way of saying "everyone who is not cisgendered."

since technically nonbinary people aren't transgendered (which i think makes everything more confusing but hey)

man, what the forget happened on the internet?

i mean seriously, if you think about it, this whole "gender" bullstuff is a really trivial subject. what triggered (hehe) so many tumblr users to make this the most sensitive subject ever? what happened?

You can't expect everyone to keep track of random "gender identity" crap that doesn't have anything to do with them.

this too

man, what the forget happened on the internet?

i mean seriously, if you think about it, this whole "gender" bullstuff is a really trivial subject. what triggered (hehe) so many tumblr users to make this the most sensitive subject ever? what happened?

this too
no one has a solid answer for this, some are just abused children feeling sorry for others while others want attention and want to be deemed smart by arguing for the minority, and then there are those who just want to stick up for the minorities but they're rare

childofdarkness would fit into the last one since he's providing good points and I don't think at all he's coming off as angered
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 08:30:55 AM by Maxwell. »

i mean the fact that people are making up all sorts of loveualities and gender. there is no such loving thing as demigender. there is no such thing as "ze/zir" pronouns. what the forget does it even mean.

nobody knows at all why the internet suddenly went full handicap. it could all just be a brobdingnagian* troll on tumblr's part to cause all this nonsense and drive the rest of the internet mad.

*brobdingnagian means giant, or gigantic.

friendly reminder that this thread exists, btw. if you want to argue about social justice, just go do it in there instead of stuffting up this thread more.

childofdarkness would fit into the last one since he's providing good points and I don't think at all he's coming off as angered

it's because i am one of the minorities :I

friendly reminder that this thread exists, btw. if you want to argue about social justice, just go do it in there instead of stuffting up this thread more.

discussing gender isn't inherently social justice

It really is considering the way you people think of it, lol.

oops wrong thread, these are practically the same threads

snake = man
vagina = woman
human = human

science: 1
tumblr: 0
oh true science definitely agrees w/ you here
different brain =/= different love/gender what ever the forget the buzzword is here
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 04:27:24 PM by Nomel »

i am a woman with a snake who identifies as hatsune miku. i am quadraloveual and will not be oppressed by white male cisscummers

« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 01:33:24 PM by childofdarkness016 »

why did you make that a link