Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 438010 times)

actually, its fa dedaf
just put the spaces in the opposite spot and you get "faded af"

that's not alphanumerically identical backwards...

Hey I actually made a tumblr

tho it may or may not have nsfw stuff so just search flatflyer on tumblr
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 11:58:15 AM by Flatflyer »

I'm curious: how did Tumblr become known as the crazy social justice teenage wannabe collection that it is commonly labeled as? I mean, I have a tumblr and I just use it for art. I'm sure many people use it that way. But is it really that way? Is it deserving of that image?

I'm curious: how did Tumblr become known as the crazy social justice teenage wannabe collection that it is commonly labeled as?
because there are lots of social justice teenage wannabes on it, and they're the ones that take it outside of tumblr
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 04:26:56 AM by Maxwell. »

because there are lots of social justice teenage wannabes on it, and they're the ones that take it outside of tumblr
cough kimon cough

plus it's rife with flagrant misinformation ("put your PIN backwards on an ATM to call the police!"), "beautiful cinnamon rolls" that make their followers rip any naysayer apart, a strict black-and-white mentality, and richards who want to sabotage various famous people for literally no reason. (no joke - the XKit guy had wrote a long ass post saying that no, i'm not trying to offend people, sorry, just trying to help everyone etc. the next post was verbatim "lol the xkit guy is trying to backpeddle so hard wowowoowowo")

it also straight up got someone's pet fox killed.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 05:34:20 AM by Cybertails1998 »

I vaguely remember that, didn't someone call animal control on the owner to get it taken off them

yep
the owners tried to reason that their fox wasn't rabid, never bit someone, we always have it on a leash etc.  but apparently the anonymous caller reasoned harder (read: louder) and BAM.  euthanasia, motherforgeter.

edit: http://mypetfox.com/post/77492103638/regarding-vader

this is a trending image on tumblr right now

I'm curious: how did Tumblr become known as the crazy social justice teenage wannabe collection that it is commonly labeled as? I mean, I have a tumblr and I just use it for art. I'm sure many people use it that way. But is it really that way? Is it deserving of that image?
A lot of people on tumblr get harassed by them when they're just minding their own business

I don't think that's related to the other stuff
that's just a normal richardhead thing. plenty of people on this forum would do it too

that's just a normal richardhead thing. plenty of people on this forum would do it too
what
no they wouldn't
where did you get that idea from

where did you get that idea from
from being a member of this forum for five years

Hey I actually made a tumblr
Wow great, I check out your tumblr- BANG! Cartoon tits. Not cool man, not cool.