T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread

Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 431997 times)

Well biloveual is derived from bi (two). What about non-binary people? Also some biloveuals refuse to forget trans people. So panloveual covers all that.

I can't think of any other requirement though.

i just think it over-complicates things a bit. not that it's especially complicated it's just that people start to take loveualities less and less seriously the more and more specific they get, and it just seems easier to claim it is a type of biloveual.

how can we look at memes when the Hawker Siddeley Harrier GR.1/GR.3 and the AV-8A Harrier were the first generation of the Harrier series, the first operational close-support and reconnaissance attack aircraft with vertical/short takeoff and landing (V/STOL) capabilities. These were developed directly from the Hawker P.1127 prototype and the Kestrel evaluation aircraft?
but would the meme do???

if meme do then will the meme do when the Panzerkampfwagen IV, commonly known as the Panzer IV, was a German medium tank developed in the late 1930s and used extensively during the Second World War designed as an infantry-support tank, the Panzer IV was not originally intended to engage enemy armor—that function was performed by the lighter Panzer III?

people seem to have a hard time taking biloveuals seriously already, for some reason, and i think panloveuals would have a hard time being acknowledged in society at all. nothing we can really do to change people identifying as panloveuals anyways, but still.
but would the meme do???

if meme do then will the meme do when the Panzerkampfwagen IV, commonly known as the Panzer IV, was a German medium tank developed in the late 1930s and used extensively during the Second World War designed as an infantry-support tank, the Panzer IV was not originally intended to engage enemy armor—that function was performed by the lighter Panzer III?
only the finest memes can end this war and you know it

Well biloveual is derived from bi (two). What about non-binary people? Also some biloveuals refuse to forget trans people. So panloveual covers all that.

I can't think of any other requirement though.
Saying you're loveually attracted to those "genders" is like saying you're loveually attracted to someone's personality

Saying you're loveually attracted to those "genders" is like saying you're loveually attracted to someone's personality
Well being transgender or non-binary can mean being pre-op or post-op (Lots of people wouldn't forget post-op tranloveuals, regardless of the quality of their surgery)
Also being biloveual doesn't mean you would date a trans person, even if they were pre-op. What if were a biloveual woman who wanted a masculine man? Then a transwoman (pre-op) wouldn't be for you because she'd probably have a feminine personality. Stuff like that.

Are we allowed to submit our URLS?
here's mine rom-the-grat.tumblr.com

I have around 100, and I've had mine for at least 2 years.

Because I post content instead of reblogging.

im really good at pressing reblog
Are we allowed to submit our URLS?
here's mine rom-the-grat.tumblr.com
also i added you
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 05:33:08 PM by Kimon² »