Author Topic: Unpopular Opinions Thread  (Read 32439 times)

Beer is good for you
everyone knows that
unless they are the devil

pop music is really bad and requires no talent

Stay back you non alcohol consuming demon

Thanks for assuming, but I am perfectly content with staying sober and enjoying time while my friends do drink. I'm not dependant on drinks to have fun, and neither are my friends, they just do in fact like the taste.
Assuming? In this thread???

I think it's mostly "Infer what child x says about opinion y"

Or I could be wrong. But that's entirely beside the point, you stated that "drinking with friends" aka "social drinking" is a choice of idiots. I'm saying it's an option of social gatherings when you reach a certain point in your life.

No, I'm not talking about solo-cup ragers with a bunch of sweaty highschool aged people packed in a basement.

Well then, I stand corrected. I still do think however that if you drink solely because your friends do out of peer pressure you're stupid. I know people who don't even like alcohol that still drink it with friends because they feel like they need to fit in.

Well then, I stand corrected. I still do think however that if you drink solely because your friends do out of peer pressure you're stupid. I know people who don't even like alcohol that still drink it with friends because they feel like they need to fit in.
Fair point.

their minds haven't fully developed and they don't really know what they're getting into yet

that's forgeted up
For a kid with the average IQ yes, but what if it's a highly educated kid that knows full well the consequences but still wants to do it? Still forgeted up, or just creepy? (it's a rare situation but you know what I'm getting at)

uncut is gross
well if parents would teach kids how ta clean THEY richardS INSTEAD OF CUTTING PART OF IT OFF

well if parents would teach kids how ta clean THEY richardS INSTEAD OF CUTTING PART OF IT OFF
I don't mean like a hygiene thing, they just look bad
it's unavoidable, other than by removing it