Author Topic: Unpopular Opinions Thread  (Read 31317 times)

bad for the 100 or so non murderous wastelanders
good for the enclave and humanity as a whole
"humanity as a whole," not really

that highlighted bit is the river they were going to poison
that's it
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few
right. so, rather than killing a bunch of people, which isn't going to accomplish anything, purify the water, so that civilization can start to recover, with easier access to clean water and food

tablets are the handiest thing

tablets are the handiest thing
I'm posting from one. I do about 90% of the time

That Apple's new sapphire display isn't some revolutionary piece of glass. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R0_FJ4r73s

I think Battlefield 3 is great
Riddler did nothing wrong
Obama is an ok president

Most people have two noses.

Chicken Little was never actually a movie.

Names have no use.

Blue.

The chicken crossed the road because he's a dumb chicken.

Batman isn't actually Bruce Wayne, he's just a random school janitor.

Emo Freak is kinda cute.

Emo Freak is kinda cute.
if it wasn't for the terribly sunken cheeks, I'd like him more

the enclave is better than the stuffty brotherhood of steel
>gets their ass kicked by the NCR and a few BOS
>BOS gets their ass kicked by the NCR
NCR best faction

religion & politics arent black and white

uncut is gross
Pls chop off large toe, it's disgusting and it's cleaner if you chop it off because you can't get an infected toenail.

Extra unpopular opinion:
Coffee is loving gross

IMO swearing is useless and immature. There are plenty more vivid words you can describe things with than constantly swearing to try and sound "cool" or "mature". It is also a great way to lose an argument. It shows the other person that they are flustering you and basically overpowering the conversation.

I really don't like when people think other people do things to be "cool" and/or "mature." Like when people say people only smoke pot or drink underage to seem cool. I have never once performed an action with the forethought, "this will make me look cool." I use swear words as linguistic intensifiers, I put no taboo on them. For example, "this dude was really loving tall." I'm not flustered. I'm not trying to sound cool. I'm just conveying that he wasn't just normally tall, or not even really tall, he was really loving tall.