Hrakken Hall (Updated)

Author Topic: Hrakken Hall (Updated)  (Read 1672 times)

I never built a castle or anything like this, but took a shot at it anyway. I plan on adding terrain and bridges to other parts such as towers or a residential part. I just wanted opinions on this so far. It's also default, and I will probably release the save when it's done.

OLD VERSION^

Give ideas, give opinions, rate X/10
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 08:34:01 PM by |Orange| »

Wow, i'm really a fan of the walls and towers but the interior looks like it's lacking somewhat
8/10

It looks like you're trying to blend like 5+ styles of architecture.  6/10

Try researching some types of architecture and work around some ideas from that.

The differences of depths in the front wall and the room make it SEEM like you rushed it, I think its just a bit underwhelming and flat.
I also didn't notice the sword until the second look. Make it stick out more and add something to the courtyard

Look's great from the front tho, better than I've ever done. I really dont know how to rate it because of all the conflicting styles
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 07:56:57 PM by Siren »

Idk what u guys r smokin, I like it.

8/10

I'm working on possibly redoing the roof, since its kinda ugly. Also I removed some of the weird window things.

I'm working on possibly redoing the roof, since its kinda ugly. Also I removed some of the weird window things.

[IMG  width=1000]http://i.imgur.com/wlHhg7m.png[/img]
That looks better already.

Hrakken Shack
Kinda small.

This would be an awesome default build. love it!
9/10

This would be an awesome default build. love it!
9/10

That and a small little medieval town it self surrounded by big hills with a river running through the middle of the town.