Author Topic: Blockland is TERRIBLE  (Read 7097 times)

Make a good server, then.
Don't like what's online? Make something good. Quit sitting on your ass, complaining, because 'there's no good servers' and you're too much of a lazy ass to go make a good server yourself.

The game development has absolutely no visible progression and there are several bugs that need attending to.
This is the only thing I agree with. Everything else can be fixed if you stop being lazy and actually do something instead of complaining.

You're a noob calling this game terrible. Lol leave

RTB the main source for blocklands add ons were recently removed.
This game is EXTREMELY dependent on add-ons, and because of the removal of RTB new players can find it difficult developing a unique game without scripting/modeling it themselves. (Even if we have Swollow's Add On system a lot of the stuff is outdated and a big fraction of add ons are missing)
but muh adon mnanger!!!!!
It wasn't removed, Ephi quit. If you were so damn dependent on RTB you don't know how to manually find and install an addon because it was on RTB(which, by the way, there's SEVERAL archives for that which, if you take the time, will probably have the addon{s} you want if you take the time and look), than that's pathetic. There's a search button on this forum, use it. If you can't find it using that, then you can look in the archives or make a thread in Suggestions and Requests to ask someone for it, who probably will have it (or they'll remake it, it's not a big deal, if it's already been done once people can do it again easily).

Many great people like Bushido, Greek2me and Port spend a lot of their time making great new content for this game and very little to NONE of it is used anymore due to the removal of RTB. (seperate from greek2me's slayer)
[Citation needed]
But no really, you're either blind or just pulling this out of your ass.

If you play the game, it means you like it.

And those 60 people like the game, therefore it is not terrible.
So if I play Desert Gunner or any other stuffty title for 5 minutes to decide if I personally like it or not, does that mean I like it?

I could hop on a popular server for 5 seconds, being part of the 60 players, and then still decide that I do not like the game.

Also, games CAN be terrible even if 60 people like it fyi

So if I play Desert Gunner or any other stuffty title for 5 minutes to decide if I personally like it or not, does that mean I like it?

I could hop on a popular server for 5 seconds, being part of the 60 players, and then still decide that I do not like the game.

Also, games CAN be terrible even if 60 people like it fyi
Well those 60 players would stay there because it is fun.

Also yes I know, but much more people play blockland then just 60 players.

If you play the game, it means you like it.

And those 60 people like the game, therefore it is not terrible.
Not correct, you don't have to like it to play it. I usually get on Minecraft with friends just to have some fun times, even if I'm not up for Minecraft right then. Especially if it's with m'lady.

Not correct, you don't have to like it to play it. I usually get on Minecraft with friends just to have some fun times, even if I'm not up for Minecraft right then. Especially if it's with m'lady.
Point taken.

But a lot of people still do like blockland.

its like this kid doesnt realize you can install addons without rtb or a mod manager

I know we can install add ons separate from RTB but they make it hard to find for the newer ones that join.

I know we can install add ons separate from RTB but they make it hard to find for the newer ones that join.
but muh adon mnanger!!!!!
If you were so damn dependent on RTB you don't know how to manually find and install an addon because it was on RTB(which, by the way, there's SEVERAL archives for that which, if you take the time, will probably have the addon{s} you want if you take the time and look), than that's pathetic. There's a search button on this forum, use it. If you can't find it using that, then you can look in the archives or make a thread in Suggestions and Requests to ask someone for it, who probably will have it (or they'll remake it, it's not a big deal, if it's already been done once people can do it again easily).