the unhealthiest thing you've ever eaten/done

Author Topic: the unhealthiest thing you've ever eaten/done  (Read 5402 times)

it's not the unhealthiest thing i've ever ate/done but my brain is a smokescreen as it has been for the whole month
1 unhealthy thing I thought of from the top of my head is that I suck at keeping things moderate - in this case pouring salt
I poured way too much salt and the chips tasted terrible and my insides became really weird
idk

the other thing I can remember is that when I was little, I once thought my mum's glass of wine was some apple juice and drank like 10ml
yuck

unhealthiest thing i done: fingering my ass
ain't unhealthy unless you do it wrong yo

I can't eat sandwiches with butter on them any more, I find non-melted butter absolutely disgusting in every possible way.
sandwiches with butter on them?! what the heck is going on in britain
ain't unhealthy unless you do it wrong yo
yaaaaa

Bread and butter? I used to eat that with supper sometimes.

At the movie theater nearby they used to have unlimited refills on their biggest size popcorn. My friend and I went through 6 tubs of popcorn in 1 movie and refilled it for the road.

At the movie theater nearby they used to have unlimited refills on their biggest size popcorn. My friend and I went through 6 tubs of popcorn in 1 movie and refilled it for the road.
i went out to the movies with one of my friends not too long ago and they had the butteriest movie popcorn i've ever eaten. that stuff was so full of butter flavoring that it left a greasy coating on my hands. it was so disgusting but in a delicious way and i wanted a refill (they were both free and unlimited) but i knew better.

Where is this theater? I wanna go.

Popcorn is another salt problem for me too. I tend to put too much on without thinking and then I'm disgusted because I feel like my popcorn was buried in sand.

Although it wasn't the worst, but definitely a runner up, I ate a whole can of Pringles chips in one sitting - which is 100 potato chips.

I was like six or something, I felt terrible. Eugh.

Where is this theater? I wanna go.
Now they limit refills.

Now they limit refills.
Jesus no wonder considering you guys pissed through like 6 tubs of corn puff butter crap

Tis too good not to do, though

Yeah, okay, you're not allowed to criticise the buttering of bread in a sandwich (which is normally just to allow for actual spreads and the like to spread nicely) when this is a thing;
i went out to the movies with one of my friends not too long ago and they had the butteriest movie popcorn i've ever eaten. that stuff was so full of butter flavoring that it left a greasy coating on my hands
That is undoubtedly improper use of butter.

Like why would you want your popcorn covered in greasy butter at a cinema? Do your cinema seats not have like felt/cloth on them? Would you really want to touch that with greasy butter hands, or even touch your trousers or something?

Let's see.
I had a 20oz sirloin steak before, and that was pretty nice. But the meal wasn't the best because there was no sauce, so it got pretty dry. That's probably the largest single piece of meat I've ever had.
But then again I've had BBQs with much more meat, as well as mixed grills with a variety of meats, including gammon, sirloin and rump steak of varying sizes, plus a lamb chop.

I've had a giant glass of chocolate ice-cream before. It had heaps of chocolate ice-cream in it, had maltesers, marshmallows, chocolate chips, chocolate sauce, whipped cream and then ice-cream wafers in it.

But probably the worst was a birthday cake my mum made for me.
It was two chocolate cakes stacked on top of each other, and they had chocolate chips in them.
It then had a thick layer of chocolate icing all around.
The sides had rows of Cadbury's Chocolate Fingers, both milk and white chocolate.
And the top had circles of Cadbury's Chocolate Buttons, as well as circles of Maltesers.
Finally it was eaten with a good pouring of double-cream on top.

3 pounds of cereal marshmallows

i accidentally drank my brother's beer thinking it was applejuice
i've had vodka thinking it was water
and i dipped twix in nutella

There's this Mexican food place by my house.  Only ate there once.  Enough calories for a week.

sandwiches with butter on them?! what the heck is going on in britainyaaaaa
um, people do it here too