the unhealthiest thing you've ever eaten/done

Author Topic: the unhealthiest thing you've ever eaten/done  (Read 5387 times)

Ate a deep fried twinkie wrapped in bacon

I do not regret it

Though, tbh, i probably have eaten worse, but i just cant recall anything atm

i swim sometimes because we have a pool at my house, but there aren't any indoor pools within an hour's drive of where i live. my dad won't pay for any type of therapy for my joints either because he just says that i need to go out and run more.
running is probably the worst possible thing you can do in a situation like yours

maybe a bicycle? My dad loves to bike since he cant run anymore. (He has bad knees and he used to run a lot)

i mixed coke and milk in the same cup and I drank it. I've done it several times actually

i believe i made a thread about it once too

Tried the death burger and secret sauce at Mean Pig's barbeque topped with ghost pepper chili. I went through 2 rolls of toilet paper.

Ate a deep fried twinkie wrapped in bacon

I do not regret it

Though, tbh, i probably have eaten worse, but i just cant recall anything atm

Damn I had deep fried candy bars dipped in chocolate once, I do not regret it

this extremely ubered up fry bread

running is probably the worst possible thing you can do in a situation like yours

maybe a bicycle? My dad loves to bike since he cant run anymore. (He has bad knees and he used to run a lot)
yeah i might try biking. the only problem is that my current bike has a forgeted up gear change thing on it and the only other bike we have isn't the greatest for the feminine bits down there. so i'm kind of in a super sticky situation but i'm pretty willing to do just about anything to at least lessen the pain

I've also eaten a ghost chili sauce stacked cheese burger, the after effects were just horrid

I've also eaten a ghost chili sauce stacked cheese burger, the after effects were just horrid
your poor toilet

i ate really salty mcdonalds fries like 3 days in a row once, as well as coca-cola

i could almost feel my heart begging for mercy

salt why must you taste so good yet be so bad for us :(

i ate really salty mcdonalds fries like 3 days in a row once, as well as coca-cola

i could almost feel my heart begging for mercy

salt why must you taste so good yet be so bad for us :(
i can't stand fast food fries. they're always soggy and not salty enough and leave a bitter aftertaste in my mouth. the only fast food fries that i'll eat are chick-fil-a's and zaxby's, but zaxby's isn't really a fast food place

I was at Tezuni's server recently and was eating pretzel salt crystals by the handful. I suddenly felt myself salivating really fast and trying to force myself to swallow. I then felt very nauseated and ran to the bathroom where I chugged down water right out of the faucet and felt mostly relieved.

I have some special interest for salt or something. I can never get enough of it. Yes like above, I will occasionally eat plain salt.

I have some special interest for salt or something. I can never get enough of it. Yes like above, I will occasionally eat plain salt.
This is really bad for you. I'd start limiting my salt consumption if I were you.