Author Topic: time capsule  (Read 131066 times)

blockland is as addictive as crack

im at college now and i havent bought it yet SORRY :/

and DON'T WORRY though im still thinking about it just.......... wait..........

hello future me im the future you but in the other future instead of the future that you are in

dear future self, get back with your god damn friends already
boy the friends I have right now are some of the best people. quality over quantity friends.

dear future self, hows going back to school going for you?
also, have times been rough since she moved?

« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 09:43:56 PM by NotBomberguy »

Focus on school and start playing hockey again. Just sort your life out and make some more friends than the ones you currently have if you can.

I like this thread lol
Dear future me, how's everyone doing? how's I***? what about the GCSEs?
Hello past me, you have passed all your GCSEs except science congratulations on the good results. As you very well know we don't need science for the career we want to pursue. Maths was passed and English was also passed, we forgetin did it all thanks to you studying. As for I*** she isn't with me anymore, I broke up with her on my dam birthday but soon you'll go on a tour in a country and you'll love every bit of it, you'll make new friends, get with new girls and all that don't worry just wait for it :D. Just remember there is this one girl on the tour called S**** don't fall for her she is a complete bitch who'll forget you over. There is this nice girl called L*** make the most of it with her.

After this tour you'll go on a summer camp, make more friends and then you'll get a job, then you'll get your good gcse results. Good life my man.

Dear future me, how are the A levels? What's been going on? you met L*** yet? tell me everything

hey Zack we're still in the hotel but that's okay because we're still with family and not dead so hey there's that

Eight months later. Still here, but I got friends and stuff so that's something. Highschool graduate in four months, my man. Get a job.

dear me in the past, we got a new car also the ipad broke rip 2011 - 2016

dear me in the future, how

lol you dumb motherforgeter you have no idea what's coming do you

i believe it is time i put my fourteenth reply here

i believe it is time i put my fifteenth reply here

hey cigarette, you better not do like you did in 2016

if you do im gonna be dissapointed in me