Author Topic: time capsule  (Read 129380 times)

future me: dont get a average D like i did last year and hat nearly got me kicked out of school smh

hey past me remember in early september when you were completely handicapped

dear future me have you met any other blf'ers irl
you should've
yes i have

dear future me stop being so depressed and anxious 24/7

dear future me

uhh pepsi mcnuggets and uhh large sprite please
keep that, it's the shopping list for 2020

future me
has the world ended yet
also what time is it
also remember to post about that one thing
past me
no not yet
also its 6:00 AM
also what thing

future me
hi

hey past me remember in early november, december and last year when you were completely handicapped

hey future me, you're a loving idiot you should've killed yourself

Dear future me, how are the A levels? What's been going on? you met L*** yet? tell me everything
Hello past self, your A levels are going well I guess could be better and you'll enjoy sociology a lot. A lot of stuff been going on and it's really personal in matter of fact it's just too long to explain now. Long story short you've lost 8 friends but losing those 8 bastards was the best thing you've done because now there's no more cunts to try and pull you down, that's the first good step. Other than that recently girls have been loving wit my mind and I advise you to just stay away from their problems and try to just enjoy your fun times with them. I haven't met L*** and it's a dam shame but me and her talk sometimes.

So this leaves me with questions to my future self, what's happened? doing well in A levels I hope. Got a girlfriend? let me know everything son

i couldve sworn ive posted in this before

future me stop drinking coffee at 10:00 pm and staying up till6  you loving friend