Author Topic: police threatens to give a man a ticket for washing his car  (Read 2553 times)

Glad I don't live in NY.

soon we'll be getting tickets for owning a car

could this be because he doesnt have a licens eplate on the front? i know they need to be on both sides in canada. it could also just be from the fact that new york state police are notorious for being loving starfishs for no reason

could this be because he doesnt have a licens eplate on the front? i know they need to be on both sides in canada. it could also just be from the fact that new york state police are notorious for being loving starfishs for no reason
just looked it up
New York requires front license plates

I noticed that too, but I'm not gonna bother to watch the whole thing.

'murica
c o u g h
c o u g h
could this be because he doesnt have a licens eplate on the front?
just looked it up
New York requires front license plates

one of the other videos on this guys channel shows a black guy being arrested for drinking tea outside of the store.

well then, i guess it's just another one of those videos where people film police officers and provoke them, post it on youtube and everyone goes batstuff insane over "police brutality" or some stuff.

well then, i guess it's just another one of those videos where people film police officers and provoke them, post it on youtube and everyone goes batstuff insane over "police brutality" or some stuff.
there are so many of those everywhere and i hate it more than anything

Actually i watched it. The police came in after they were filming. I don't know why he was filming, but he was. The officer in the video wasn't even in uniform.

from what i understand that ordinance is only application if they are washing it on public property.  his own driveway is private property and whether or not it's in "public view" doesn't change it to be anything other than private property.

the guy handling it did very well asking for the ticket right then and not pursuing any sort of argument, fighting it in court is the best course of action.

as for the whole license plate thing, as long as the car isn't being operated on a public motorway (which it isn't in the video) then a ticket can't be issued.

Actually i watched it. The police came in after they were filming. I don't know why he was filming, but he was. The officer in the video wasn't even in uniform.