Author Topic: setro's back as zharthon  (Read 23187 times)

The "surprise" is a gif of a guy hitting a dead camel...nothing bad at all imo...what do you guys think?

setro is just trying to ruin some guy's life by using you idiots as his weapon, i suggest you ignore him

why the forget do you have his number anyway and are actually believing anything he says, you realise he's even more stupid than you twats?

setro is just trying to ruin some guy's life by using you idiots as his weapon, i suggest you ignore him

why the forget do you have his number anyway and are actually believing anything he says, you realise he's even more stupid than you twats?
im not believing anything he says, lol. and I have him on kik, not his phone #.

Guys it's obvious setro is using zharthon as a bait because he's not really known account

but we can't be sure until we get and ip check

jesus christ why the forget does it even matter
as long as zharthon's not creating any trouble i wouldn't even care if he was the reincarnation of Riddler

zharthon is obviously not setro
and even if he was, who cares? he'll just end up the same way he did all the other times, remembered as a idiot and banned

jesus christ why the forget does it even matter
as long as zharthon's not creating any trouble i wouldn't even care if he was the reincarnation of Riddler
did you know that i'm okiver

hah. you idiots fell for my trap just like i expected.

I AM Setro2.

hah. you idiots fell for my trap just like i expected.

I AM Setro2.

Oh noes, we will definately take what you said literally and call Goodspot.

Oh noes, we will definately take what you said literally and call Goodspot.
We have all the cards, evidence. You're just pretending you're winning the game.

has anyone pulled the "we are all rotondo" joke yet

I don't know what to think of this for sure, but it sounds kind of stupid that Setro would be defending himself on the forums and killing himself in private messages. I think Zharthon isn't Setro.

Why don't we just ignore setro until he comes back to the forum crying for attention again.

he is literally doing this just to get attention