Author Topic: setro's back as zharthon  (Read 23190 times)

Just ask him to post something specific, then we'll know.

Just ask him to post something specific, then we'll know.

You do understand that's quite the flawed proposal you have there.

Just saying, that would never work.

You do understand that's quite the flawed proposal you have there.

Just saying, that would never work.
Why so?

I say you should just let the guy go. If he proves himself to be idiotic, you can drama him then - until then, dramaing him over the idea that he MIGHT be an alt of Setro is a bit unnecessary.

Why so?
I don't think he gets it. He meant a picture of yourself, or a snippet of your voice to compare to setro's. A.K.A. Something specific.
I say you should just let the guy go. If he proves himself to be idiotic, you can drama him then - until then, dramaing him over the idea that he MIGHT be an alt of Setro is a bit unnecessary.
The Op says otherwise, it is literally concrete evidence that he is Setro. Unless it was photoshopped, which he would have no reason to do.

The Op says otherwise, it is literally concrete evidence that he is Setro. Unless it was photoshopped, which he would have no reason to do.
Guys, I'm actually Badspot.

Oh jeeze, I said I am Badspot. That is concrete evidence that I am.

Oh jeeze, I said I am Badspot. That is concrete evidence that I am.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, in this case you claiming you are Badspot. There is no proof for this, as you have provided none. Therefore you are not Badspot. Pefu claims that Zharthon is Setro, he provided evidence in the way of text chats. One in the OP and one on page 3, Nal also provided proof on page 2. Also Setro seems pretty serious about this, considering he said:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, in this case you claiming you are Badspot. There is no proof for this, as you have provided none. Therefore you are not Badspot. Pefu claims that Zharthon is Setro, he provided evidence in the way of text chats. One in the OP and one on page 3, Nal also provided proof on page 2. Also Setro seems pretty serious about this, considering he said:

I wish you bothered to read that Pefu later claimed that I was indeed not Setro, due to me showing him evidence that I am indeed not Setro.

This evidence that I showed Pefu is mostly pictures that I do not wish to disclose the topic of nor do I want to share them with the whole Forums Drama Page.

This evidence that I showed Pefu is mostly pictures that I do not wish to disclose the topic of nor do I want to share them with the whole Forums Drama Page.
Why not? It would get this whole forum off your back. If their pictures of you, we literally have a topic dedicated to posting pictures of yourself.

there

proof that I am badspot from now
kneel before your leader

it's this easy to fake evidence like that
obv I made this in 5 mins, but with more time it could be made more beliveable

I don't think he gets it. He meant a picture of yourself, or a snippet of your voice to compare to setro's. A.K.A. Something specific.The Op says otherwise, it is literally concrete evidence that he is Setro. Unless it was photoshopped, which he would have no reason to do.

You're around the point - the point being that Setro saying he's Zharthon doesn't guarantee it. He's likely just framing a new user for stuffs and giggles.

do you know what a lie is? do you think setro would lie? on the internet? :)

do you know what a lie is? do you think setro would lie? on the internet? :)
Thank you, Crispy. Unlike most forum members I'm convinced you actually have a brain.

I love how you people know Setro is a troll and yet you still believe this kind of stuff. Setro could've just said the content of that text message as a joke or the image could be fake altogether.

just noticed setro removed the poem

lol

just noticed setro removed the poem

lol
coulda sworn he said he wasnt going to remove it
what happened setro lol