Author Topic: setro's back as zharthon  (Read 23216 times)

its like a never ending cycle

people stuff on him, he gets sad and stuffs on everyone, then everyone stuffs on him for stuffting on everyone, then he stuffs on everyone for everyone stuffting on him because he stuff on everyone because he is sad because he was stuff on by people

First of all, you guys are forgetting that Zharton might not be Setro. But since whoever suggested this idea has a good reputation, of course, you all believe him.

If this is Setro, he's doing this to get away from the repeated bashing. Since you won't leave Setro alone, it's gotten so bad that he needed a new account to get some peace and quiet. Yet you jump on him again for his past screw-ups.
it wasn't just because he came back, a bunch of people come back and nobody gives them stuff except for maybe a few days, setro had to go and post some melodramatic bullstuff poem about how awful everyone on the blf was except for him and this is the big ha in your face moment we were all waiting for when he eventually turned up again

I'm already waiting for setro zharthon to show up in this thread and confess

I am not surprised at all that he came back

I think Zharthon should have just kept his identity secret, and not defend his former accounts, since it's kind of suspicious to do so if the former accounts were condemned by a lot of people.

I think Zharthon should have just kept his identity secret, and not defend his former accounts, since it's kind of suspicious to do so if the former accounts were condemned by a lot of people.
qft

i feel that hammer and setro are both handicapped friends or something.

pacnet hammer and setro are all the same person

I wouldn't be surprised.

and Keith/markey

Thank you for making this drama. I now have enough drama-juice to bathe in and rub myself with like warm peanut butter on a hot summer day.

Thank you for making this drama. I now have enough drama-juice to bathe in and rub myself with like warm peanut butter on a hot summer day.
um hot???

plot twist: hammer, pacnet, setro, betel, BDX, keith and okiver are all the same person

*Insert slow face-palm here*

Fine, I live in Greece.

I am not an alternative account of the user Setro, I personally said that Publicly shaming Setro was going to lead to nothing, I did not tell everyone to not 'hate' on him for the actions that he did,  and for chrissakes just bother look at my Steam account.

Does Setro even like Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Anyways, I have racked up 583 hours playing Blockland, which I bought in December 2013 and unlike any alternative account, I do not only have Blockland in my library, I have a multitude of Video-Games such as 'BattleBlock Theatre' which I play with my older Brother, 'Mount and Blade: Warband' which I play alongside great mods ect.

I also registered this Blockland account much earlier than when all of this started 'Setro' Drama going down, so therefore you have no valid evidence or proof to me being the user 'Setro'.

Feeling that I am so inclined to place the link to my Steam account, so here you go: http://steamcommunity.com/id/93421