Author Topic: setro's back as zharthon  (Read 23214 times)

i know this happens a lot, but right now i am seriously contemplating why people come back

an easy answer can just be that the forums are addicting, but in setro's case it's seriously more of a disease.

He's an attention whore lol.

First of all, you guys are forgetting that Zharton might not be Setro. But since whoever suggested this idea has a good reputation, of course, you all believe him.

If this is Setro, he's doing this to get away from the repeated bashing. Since you won't leave Setro alone, it's gotten so bad that he needed a new account to get some peace and quiet. Yet you jump on him again for his past screw-ups.

Actually he needed a new account because he got banned.

First of all, you guys are forgetting that Zharton might not be Setro. But since whoever suggested this idea has a good reputation, of course, you all believe him.

If this is Setro, he's doing this to get away from the repeated bashing. Since you won't leave Setro alone, it's gotten so bad that he needed a new account to get some peace and quiet. Yet you jump on him again for his past screw-ups.
You can stop complaining about how much the BLFers are richards now, we get the idea.

lol get shrekt

10/10 I laughed.

Oh my

I say, we lynch setros new alt. Who is with me?

The fact that you come back setro means you will not change (and a liar because you said you'd leave and not come back).

Because Pefu19 is a well-renowned community member /s

why does he deny the fact that he is setro

Hammereditor5 confirmed for Setro confirmed for Smash for Wii U

ok stop whining about the community

if you don't like the community of the BLF then just leave

ok stop whining about the community

if you don't like the community of the BLF then just leave
This
I mean come on
But since whoever suggested this idea has a good reputation, of course, you all believe him.

Maybe if you could leave Setro alone and give him a chance to reform his old ways, Setro would change. At this point, it's the community which is creating the problem in him. But of course the bashers won't stop bashing.
Edit: Oh, I forgot that you're the Blockland community. You'll bash my above post to dust because I'm a hated user here.
No you didn't because his past kept catching up to him. Who frequently brought up Setro's past? The community, of course.
I admire Ephialtes for giving up on the community after he realized it was a toilet. From now onwards, I will also not help this community any longer because you don't appreciate what I did for you. I got bashed by the usual players whenever something went wrong with my hosting service. In the end, forumers were happy it sank. Most of my creations received negativity and no matter how hard I tried to prove I had changed, the community bounded back to their old 2012 views on Hammereditor and Pacnet.

Just like Ephi, I will not be nice to you if you're not nice to me.
Here you go with the misconceptions again. Like I said only a few minutes ago:Why are you a robot stuck to your 2013 opinions?
This is the main reason I've given up on defending my hosting service: forumers like you don't think for themselves but jump onto bandwagons in order to collect reputation. The whole forums are a reputation game. "Of course I know HammerHost had downtime because it was attacked, not because of the ISP, but I'll blame Hammereditor for using a connection with  a proven¹ lack of quality. That way I can gain a reputation point!".

¹ proven by the accurate community, of course.
WE GET IT YOU HATE US
LEAVE IF YOU THINK WE'RE Riddler

Bully part 2, setro addition