Why was RTB taken down?

Author Topic: Why was RTB taken down?  (Read 6256 times)

Ok I do admit I misconceived on that one, but only because I've heard from other people.
My theory was correct.

Maybe because the past will come up to you whether you want it to or not.
I don't have a problem with that...it's just that the failures of my past are integrated into how the community thinks my present contributions are doing.

For forgets sake shut up about it.
I've been tormented for three months by communitists. I will never forget how hard I worked but how little the community valued it.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 10:43:38 PM by Hammereditor5 »

Report to moderator
What. I don't understand if you're saying that you are going to report him, he should have reported you or if you're just blatantly posting something without any real content as a 'retaliation'.

Hammer, don't be the next Snaked Snake and derail topics.

• Badspot started lazying off on development and not caring about add-on developers.
• Ephialtes got hired at a new company and didn't have time for Blockland
• RTB hosting got DDoS'd

I admire Ephialtes for giving up on the community after he realized it was a toilet. From now onwards, I will also not help this community any longer because you don't appreciate what I did for you. I got bashed by the usual players whenever something went wrong with my hosting service. In the end, forumers were happy it sank. Most of my creations received negativity and no matter how hard I tried to prove I had changed, the community bounded back to their old 2012 views on Hammereditor and Pacnet.

Just like Ephi, I will not be nice to you if you're not nice to me.
how cute

or you know, ephi moved on with his life

This is what would have happened if Willie Wonka didn't assign Charlie to take over the factory :(

Why would you encourage me to?
Do you want to get banned or...?
That's the only way you will permanently get me to shut up.

That's the only way you will permanently get me to shut up.
Permanently as in you'll come back and complain about it again?

Permanently as in you'll come back and complain about it again?
I'm done with complaining. I just wanted to get my last burst of frustration in the community out today.

i thought epaltits didnt have enough mones to pay for the site hosting or something

well pacnet hammereditior over here ddos'd rtb cuz his service sucked and that's why he left