Why was RTB taken down?

Author Topic: Why was RTB taken down?  (Read 6157 times)

pacnet hammereditior
First misconception. The community will never believe Pacnet is a separate person. And this one is surely from 2012!
ddos'd
Second misconception. Is there no difference between "DoS" and DDoS"?
cuz his service sucked
Third misconception. I did the crime because the RTB bashers were making fun of me for 10 pages in a drama topic, which was not related to my hosting service.

Okay, enough is enough. I rest my case. The community will never take me seriously, so it's pointless to argue with you.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 08:53:39 AM by Hammereditor5 »

First misconception. The community will never believe Pacnet is a separate person. And this one is surely from 2012!Second misconception. Is there no difference between "DoS" and DDoS"?Third misconception. I did the crime because the RTB bashers were making fun of me for 10 pages in a drama topic, which was not related to my hosting service.

Okay, enough is enough. I rest my case. The community will never take me seriously, so it's pointless to argue with you.
Wait, so you did DoS'd, you forgeter, Blockland is already hanging on a twig on a cliff. You sir made it 100% worse. Just because some people insulted you? I get insulted every day, I dont get bat stuff crazy from it. Sometimes you have to be like,"fok dat bitch" and move on.

Whoa bro, you don't need to topic hijack.

Well we are basically giving a descriptive reason on why RTB was taken down.

itt: pacnet i mean, uh, hammereditor proves he has a superiority complex and that he knows how to strawman an argument
gee, sounds familiar

I did the crime because the RTB bashers were making fun of me for 10 pages in a drama topic
wow dumbass you admitted to ddosing lol

I did the crime because the RTB bashers were making fun of me for 10 pages
I don't have any personal grudge against you, but holy stuff you have to be stupid to say something like this. Hopefully you get banned, again.

why are you being such a friend hammer
if you hate this community so much why dont you just loving leave

eliptats got mad
why are you being such a friend hammer
if you hate this community so much why dont you just loving leave
he's only here for his hosting service

wow dumbass you admitted to ddosing lol
As if this was the first time I admitted. I have apologized for the incident many times in the past. Also, don't forget how when Ephialtes admitted to a DoS, he escaped unpunished.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 11:59:17 AM by Hammereditor5 »

• Badspot started lazying off on development and not caring about add-on developers.
• Ephialtes got hired at a new company and didn't have time for Blockland
• RTB hosting got DDoS'd

I admire Ephialtes for giving up on the community after he realized it was a toilet. From now onwards, I will also not help this community any longer because you don't appreciate what I did for you. I got bashed by the usual players whenever something went wrong with my hosting service. In the end, forumers were happy it sank. Most of my creations received negativity and no matter how hard I tried to prove I had changed, the community bounded back to their old 2012 views on Hammereditor and Pacnet.

Just like Ephi, I will not be nice to you if you're not nice to me.
Exactly this ^^^^^^

• Badspot started lazying off on development and not caring about add-on developers.
• Ephialtes got hired at a new company and didn't have time for Blockland
• RTB hosting got DDoS'd

I admire Ephialtes for giving up on the community after he realized it was a toilet. From now onwards, I will also not help this community any longer because you don't appreciate what I did for you. I got bashed by the usual players whenever something went wrong with my hosting service. In the end, forumers were happy it sank. Most of my creations received negativity and no matter how hard I tried to prove I had changed, the community bounded back to their old 2012 views on Hammereditor and Pacnet.

Just like Ephi, I will not be nice to you if you're not nice to me.

As if this was the first time I admitted. I have apologized for the incident many times in the past. Also, don't forget how when Ephialtes admitted to a DoS, he escaped unpunished.

I'm surprised why no one has reported you to your ISP...

I'm surprised why no one has reported you to your ISP...
Because Ephialtes was smart enough to know that blocking a small HTTP DoS via a firewall is better than contacting an ISP. On the other hand, most of the forumers who bash me can't even differentiate a DoS from a DDoS.

On the other hand, most of the forumers who bash me can't even differentiate a DoS from a DDoS.

...so? seriously quit flaunting how super intelligent you are because you can upset people over the internet

Because Ephialtes was smart enough to know that blocking a small HTTP DoS via a firewall is better than contacting an ISP.

Meh, it would be more devastating to a little thorn like you to cut your internet service completely, so you would have to go out and find another and get banned from that one.