PC Gaming Master Race Megathread

Author Topic: PC Gaming Master Race Megathread  (Read 22911 times)

"It's okay. 11/10" - IGN

An amazing thread. How much time did you put into this because it was well worth the effort.

B-but muh Tim Cain!
and Tim Cain who can make a better game than bethesda, that Robin Walker guy who made the hat game, uberent for riving the big battle rts series, Eugen Entertainment for unique strategy games, Bohemia interactive for arma, paradox and their grand strategies, sid meiers the guy who made that train game and civ game.

An amazing thread. How much time did you put into this because it was well worth the effort.
but was it worth the wait?

Quote from: TheRealIntern
Shortly after I installed my SSD my son (9 months at the time) hit the power button on my tower in the middle of an intense game of Dota 2. I had just died and had a 60 second respawn delay. My rig shut down, booted back up, opened Dota 2 (running off the SSD), and connected to the game 3 seconds before I spawned.

pcs are op volvo pls patch

also, are my specs good at all? i know ram is bad

How much time did you put into this because it was well worth the effort.
None.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 01:05:55 AM by Stick Man »

None.
Actually about two hours of pasting over the paragraphs and formatting it for BBCode and rehosting the images. :P

Wow, loving dropped this topic faster than ice cream on a hot day.
Where did I claim to write the OP?

ahh pc masterrace

ohh

unhhhh 1080p 60fps gameplay

arghh 1440p 120fps gameplay

hooo 4K 240fps oculus rift gameplay

xbox controller is better anyways

He did specify that PC can use any controller.
XBox controller is by far the most optimized and widely-accepted controller for PC so that's a given nonetheless.

The Xboner controller is art. I love not playing on an Xboner with it.

im gonna buy an xbone controller and a steambox sometime in the near future
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 01:23:00 AM by Daswiruch »

OP, I think everyone loving knows that the PC is better than consoles. You don't need to make a thread about it.

also op just basically decided to put a forgetfest of loving pcmasterracehurrrrrduurrrrrrr posts instead of posting one link to his source
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 01:27:15 AM by Swat 3 »

The Xboner controller is art. I love not playing on an Xboner with it.

Amen to this. I have a Xbone XBox 360 controller for PC, never had a console and I now want to buy a XBone controller.

He did specify that PC can use any controller.
XBox controller is by far the most optimized and widely-accepted controller for PC so that's a given nonetheless.

Soldiers also seem to use it a lot for controlling combat robots.