Author Topic: Hammereditor - "boo hoo the community is so stupid :((("  (Read 10552 times)

this entire forum is an example of why brown townogies dont work on the internet

this entire forum is an example of why brown townogies dont work on the internet

That's like saying the internet is capable of brown townogies in the first place.

That's like saying the internet is capable of brown townogies in the first place.
the brown townogies never end

brown townogies work

people are just too forgetin stubborn and dissect brown townogies rather then see them as brown townogies

brown townogies work

people are just too forgetin stubborn and dissect brown townogies rather then see them as brown townogies

More like the people are too stupid to make brown townogies and it's just laughable how pathetic their failed attempt is.

Literally everyone in this topic is like E. Coli and the main topic itself is room temperature roast beef.

Literally everyone in this topic is like E. Coli and the main topic itself is room temperature roast beef.
literally

I don't think E. coli try to kill each other though. Not that I know of.

literally
Everyone is literally like a simile?
I'm sure it's not quite correct, but the sentence works. You can literally be similar to something.

Or it could be [Literally everyone in this topic][is like E. Coli and the main topic itself is room temperature roast beef.]
So, literally all users in this topic, rather than just some, fit the simile.

Why is this thread still up

literally
Literally has been used for exaggeration since before you were born. Probably before your grandparents.

Now the thread is the continuation of the war of literally.