Hammereditor - "boo hoo the community is so stupid :((("

Author Topic: Hammereditor - "boo hoo the community is so stupid :((("  (Read 10572 times)

Calling someone an idiot is the same as murdering someone. Watch what you say.

Now I will now not be dead and I like my brown townogies, thank you very much!
listen pm me if you want some good brown townogies kid i got what you need

woah someones post got deleted. who was it

woah someones post got deleted. who was it

I think it was 2 posts that got deleted

it was that guy who posted setros face with a face and mouth on it lol

Calling someone an idiot is the same as murdering someone. Watch what you say.

it was that guy who posted setros face with a face and mouth on it lol

why though?

why though?
im guessing rotondo did it. i think someone reported it

My biggest issue with Hammereditor (and others) is that he believes that doing something for the community, such as hosting a service, warrants him respect and appreciation.
It doesn't work like that. Giving something away for free doesn't mean people are required to love you.

Does anyone here remember when Sir_Bottington, the host of lolbot.net created Blockbot, a website for hosting humorous Blockland images? And then he came back to the community here and tried to lord it over everyone, as if he was important? And when people told him what they thought of him, he acted spitefully, removing Blockbot and commenting on how unappreciative everyone here was on lolbot.

It's the same situation. You can't force someone to love you, and you're crazy if you think you can. And you're even crazier if you don't expect people to resent you for trying to make others love you.

My biggest issue with Hammereditor (and others) is that he believes that doing something for the community, such as hosting a service, warrants him respect and appreciation.
It doesn't work like that. Giving something away for free doesn't mean people are required to love you.

Does anyone here remember when Sir_Bottington, the host of lolbot.net created Blockbot, a website for hosting humorous Blockland images? And then he came back to the community here and tried to lord it over everyone, as if he was important? And when people told him what they thought of him, he acted spitefully, removing Blockbot and commenting on how unappreciative everyone here was on lolbot.

It's the same situation. You can't force someone to love you, and you're crazy if you think you can. And you're even crazier if you don't expect people to resent you for trying to make others love you.
wow, pacnet and bottington are oddly parallel, lol

wow, pacnet and bottington are oddly parallel, lol
Yeah, but he doesn't have as good an exit as Bottington.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=163417.msg4021248#msg4021248
I can't believe that was almost 3 years ago exactly, time flies...

I have been on this forum far too long.
Worse yet, people have been even longer. Literally over a decade for some.
Incredible.

Incredible.
well 9 years but still

Literally over a decade for some.

Hasn't this forum existed since 2005? How can it be over a decade?

Incredible.
haha, then why are you still here?  who begs you to stay?

dont act so conceited at how it's so terrible that you'd waste your so valued time here when you willingly wake up and get on this forum out of your own enjoyment.

ot;

it's quite laughable how hammer actually made quite a few decent and logical points, not that they'll change anything or are worth anything, that are denied entirely because he's considered a 'problem user'.  basically the equivalent of witch hunts.  once someone is deemed what they are, nothing will ever change that.