Poll

Fav thing to guard

Lighthouse
Bunker
Central
Oil Rig
My Virginity
Warehouse

Author Topic: The Brighter Dark's ISLAND DOGFIGHT  (Read 27856 times)

I'm Smallguy! (Base Capping Score-Whore)
add Skill4Life
add TBD

Luck4Life = Skill4Life

ok so its actually not gunna be up today because i suddenly work all in the PM. i also work tomorrow, then i'm going up to my cabin for 4 days. so we'll see.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 01:20:10 PM by Rigel »

ok so its actually not gunna be up today because i suddenly work all in the PM. i also work tomorrow, then i'm going up to my cabin for 4 days. so we'll see.

Ok to make up for the wait im going to add a fith captureable island that is a full scale bunker.
Hard to take and easy to defend if you utilize it correctly

Ok to make up for the wait im going to add a fith captureable island that is a full scale bunker.
Hard to take and easy to defend if you utilize it correctly

central
warehouse
bunker

cave
east

you're almost there buddy!

I already built a cave though, with a very nice box in it, and a fire!

Come to think of it, TBD's server and Heed's server could be in the same world, and the same island chain!

In heed's they fight over the biggest island, in TBD's, they fight over a smaller group of islands.

Come to think of it, TBD's server and Heed's server could be in the same world, and the same island chain!

In heed's they fight over the biggest island, in TBD's, they fight over a smaller group of islands.
I think it would look weird having two building styles together like that

I think it would look weird having two building styles together like that

Well, in the world it most likely wasn't one man that planned all the bases, right?

Well, in the world it most likely wasn't one man that planned all the bases, right?
who knows. The builds could certainly be meshed together - I just don't think it would make the game any more fun, and there's also some issues, like having to change colorsets and having to raise up TBD's islands really high to go with Heed's water height

Or we do what we've been doing, and not use someone else's map?