Poll

Fav thing to guard

Lighthouse
Bunker
Central
Oil Rig
My Virginity
Warehouse

Author Topic: The Brighter Dark's ISLAND DOGFIGHT  (Read 27870 times)

who knows. The builds could certainly be meshed together - I just don't think it would make the game any more fun, and there's also some issues, like having to change colorsets and having to raise up TBD's islands really high to go with Heed's water height
nah. i don't like using stuff that i didn't oversee/design myself, and i don't like collaborating with other hosts. plus i already have my own server lore anyway.

I wasn't saying we should mesh them together.

I was just saying they could possibly be in the same story. (?)

Because on both, it's red and blue fighting for an island/islands

itt: heed nearly tripping over his own ego

itt: heed nearly tripping over his own ego
dont really get what you're saying. i thought the guy was suggesting that we merge builds together and i thought it was a terrible idea. i don't work well with other hosts because i like making things the way i like, and other people like making things the way they like. this server uses default style weapons, and mine uses ammo based weapons. he was then saying how it could be in the same "universe" but that wouldn't really work either and just seems kinda silly.

i don't really see how being reasonable is an "ego trip", but i guess you never know when it comes to BLF logic.

Is your shift button broken?
generally talking like this/that is more fluid and presents your points in a cooler, more welcoming way.

dont really get what you're saying. i thought the guy was suggesting that we merge builds together and i thought it was a terrible idea. i don't work well with other hosts because i like making things the way i like, and other people like making things the way they like. this server uses default style weapons, and mine uses ammo based weapons. he was then saying how it could be in the same "universe" but that wouldn't really work either and just seems kinda silly.

i don't really see how being reasonable is an "ego trip", but i guess you never know when it comes to BLF logic.
central
warehouse
bunker

cave
east

you're almost there buddy!

lol alright dude

lol alright dude
i've talked to brighter dark about the server and gave him the AA turret used in it. if i didn't support it, i wouldn't have helped him out. Brighter has also helped me out with a couple of projects as well. it was a joke because the point names/cap system is similar to mine. there's nothing wrong with being inspired by other servers and making your own based on them while incorporating your own ideas. nice try though buddy, better luck next time.

i've talked to brighter dark about the server and gave him the AA turret used in it. if i didn't support it, i wouldn't have helped him out. Brighter has also helped me out with a couple of projects as well. it was a joke because the point names/cap system is similar to mine. there's nothing wrong with being inspired by other servers and making your own based on them while incorporating your own ideas. nice try though buddy, better luck next time.

In the server rules, does all of blue team getting together with P90s and Repeater Gs in one helicopter shooting up red base count as bullet spam?

you could do it without coming off as a pompous douche though.

He never came off as a pompous douche to me, it just looks like you are more critical of what he said because of his popularity.

it's really easy to perceive what he said as though TBD is just copying heed's design and heed is calling him out for it

Island dogfight. Island. Always.

Also you people need to stop your forgetting about Wizard's dogfight which is the best :^)

wizard's is gross, it was streamlined as crap and wasn't very open. plus, didn't it only have like 20 players max? kalphiter's is still my favorite no doubt.