Poll

Fav thing to guard

Lighthouse
Bunker
Central
Oil Rig
My Virginity
Warehouse

Author Topic: The Brighter Dark's ISLAND DOGFIGHT  (Read 27863 times)

I did not password the server, however if it is passworded it's like that for a good reason.

how incredibly vague

pikachus protest against tyrrany

I did not password the server, however if it is passworded it's like that for a good reason.
do tell said reason

do tell said reason
i dont know, by the time i got home is was back up so whatever it was, it was fixed by my admins

the events probably messed up again

pssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i dont know, by the time i got home is was back up so whatever it was, it was fixed by my admins
most of the time when I looked at the off-limits server in the list, it was empty.
as in, totally devoid of admins.

most of the time when I looked at the off-limits server in the list, it was empty.
as in, totally devoid of admins.

passworded server for the night, i think i may build an aircraft carrier to replace bunker island

b-but glorious bunker island

it is so fun to defend

why not replace/improve warehouse island instead, it's the most useless island to date given that the boats don't actually work

b-but glorious bunker island

it is so fun to defend

why not replace/improve warehouse island instead, it's the most useless island to date given that the boats don't actually work

I'd agree with this. Warehouse is almost impossible to defend effectively as well, so it's pretty useless to capture unless you need it.

i've seen boat spawns on red too. they would've been killer if there were any boats to begin with.
generally if you end up in the water you're best off suiciding, because swimming is slow and the nearest non-warehouse cap point is forgetway across the map

also warehouse is literal trash. no vehicles or turrets, little space to land stunt planes on, undefendable, bonkers overall
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 07:20:28 AM by Cybertails1998 »

I like both warehouse and bunker, but if one had to go, I'd want it to be bunker island.

obvs there is controversy on what to remove so I'll make a poll