Is there a game similar to spore's last stage? (Space stage)

Author Topic: Is there a game similar to spore's last stage? (Space stage)  (Read 1824 times)

/title
other than ftl, tried that, didnt work
what i need is spaceship creation mostly

kinetic void
kerbal space program maybe

I would rather have a game with Spore's customization for vehicles in the civ stage

I would rather have a game with Spore's customization for vehicles in the civ stage
http://store.steampowered.com/app/237870/
I've never played it personally, but I believe it has that. Unless you meant another RTS like game with vehicle building like that.

Looks cool
But I meant like an rts
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:17:20 PM by Renousim »

Any games that involve cellular evolution? I always thought that was what made spoor. I always hated leaving the creation stage to go on to simple minded GET X AND THEN TURN IT IN TO Y.

i feel like they need to make a sequel to spore with more stages and better stages. and by sequel i dont mean the stuffty ones that came out on the ds and wii

space pirates and zombies i think

Any games that involve cellular evolution? I always thought that was what made spoor. I always hated leaving the creation stage to go on to simple minded GET X AND THEN TURN IT IN TO Y.
The Thrive Project, it's a one-man developed game, and he just so happens to not be skilled in making games, so it will probably never be released.

/title
other than ftl, tried that, didnt work
what i need is spaceship creation mostly
I'm working on a space-ship simulator game called Spacelocked, it's still in development.

The Thrive Project, it's a one-man developed game, and he just so happens to not be skilled in making games, so it will probably never be released.
What? No, he has several people on his team(who occasionally join in and break off to do other things).
http://www.revolutionarygamesstudio.com/ourteam.htm

i feel like they need to make a sequel to spore with more stages and better stages. and by sequel i dont mean the stuffty ones that came out on the ds and wii
That's only ambition.

Will Wright left Maxis and EA won't stop milking Maxis for SimCity games

the spore beta was going to be much better