Author Topic: i just thought of a scenario while reading the zharthon drama thread  (Read 490 times)

in the zharthon drama thread, silreath posted that he had a rough time joining the forums because everyone thought he was setro. in his first posts, he made a "new to the forums" thread and everyone was nice to him at first.. until buu responded to a post saying "i hope he's not setro." when silreath picked up on that thinking he was some infamous person (you know he is but w/e atm)

he said something about it.. and then everyone started beating down on him.

like seriously what the forget. right after he says "he must be some famous person on the forums" everyone starts assuming he's setro. the time he responds, there's even more hate of "leave the forums then" and "your acting is stuff". everyone who posted against him was a complete starfish and even when silreath tried to say that ephialtes investigated him and wasn't sure that he was setro or not, everyone went to the conclusion that he was setro.

i know i'm overreacting a little but come on. what if you were placed in a situation when you first joined that people starting treating you like setro just because of your attitude? (if you're an old player that's beside the point. how about like mid 2013 or something right now.) i personally in a drama think you need exact proof to know that someone is or had did it. some people who enforce that "exact proof rule" were part of the exact way they talked stuff to silreath.

look at the thread for yourself: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=213974.0

it was a bad tme in blockland forums history
it is very unfortunate to silreath

i pm'd badspot the other day asking for a confirmation of if setro is zharthon
i have yet to get an answer

i pm'd badspot the other day asking for a confirmation of if setro is zharthon
i have yet to get an answer
zharthon is solaire and he has made no indication that he is related in some way to setro

I make it a rule that if somebody calls me an alt, I ignore it. There's not a single way you can approach responding to that accusation without a witch hunt starting.

I think all forums should implement a "forum lurk time" that forces you to read-only the forums for a little bit of time so users know what they're getting into.

most of the drama dwellers are idiots who'd jump in any boat that'll give them the most E-rep even if it's batstuff handicapped.

most of the drama dwellers are idiots who'd jump in any boat that'll give them the most E-rep even if it's batstuff handicapped.
how is this related

how is this related
he's trying to deflect the fact that he's the one who started the witchhunt

-nvm looked back-

I was surprised people still supported it with little resistance at all
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 03:21:08 PM by Buu »