Author Topic: DayZ: Blockland - Being revised  (Read 36802 times)

i've been supportive of this since it started, and i'm glad i was.

looking great, i'm excited for the release.

that truck looks badass, great job.

gtfo
To be honest people are gonna think this is a dead-end project if all you do is reply with reaction faces, telling people to "gtfo" and only responding to negative comments. Come on man, keep us up with the progress, even if it's little stuff.

Recent Stuff will now go on the second post made by me.

triple post (sorry)

just added a new pic of the coyote pickup.

Very glad to see more work being done on this, props to you.

Still hyped for when you make a server on this.

Very glad to see more work being done on this, props to you.

Still hyped for when you make a server on this.
thanks for the support!

I also updated the topic so the 2nd post has a progress report.

truck looks fine, why is it at 80%?

Why do you keep letting the thread almost die?

Why do you keep questioning me?
Because you suck at keeping a thread updated maybe? Also maybe because you plan to "get so far" and "oh we'll actually get stuff done here guys!" with this one but you've managed to post like 5 pictures over a 6 month span. That's loving ridiculous, you suck at what you do.
Edited my post because forget bumping your fail topic

also, inb4"WHY DO U GOTTA CALL ME OUT??!?!?! YOU'RE JUST MAD CUZ I DIDNT GIV U MY SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE SOUNDS"
That stuff happened well over a year ago, and if you still think I "hate" you for that, you're absolutely pathetic.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 04:43:47 AM by Treti »

Why do you keep questioning me?

also, inb4"WHY DO U GOTTA CALL ME OUT??!?!?! YOU'RE JUST MAD CUZ I DIDNT GIV U MY SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE SOUNDS"
That stuff happened well over a year ago, and if you still think I "hate" you for that, you're absolutely pathetic.
Certainly doesn't make it seem like you're not pissed about that by bringing it up, which I never said anything about.
This is why you never got my "special snowflake sounds", because you're a loving douche.
Quit being a little butthurt little boy all the loving time.
It also confuses me why you edited your post instead of just posting a new reply.
Also, just because I'm the lead dev, doesn't mean I can force people to make stuff. I check in on their progress, and if they're doing good I thank them. People have lives, unlike you.
I don't have to post every god damn thing I do on this project on here, I'm not entitled to post about anything.

"Get forgeted, I owe you nothing."

« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 12:40:29 AM by Navaro »

Because you suck at keeping a thread updated maybe? Also maybe because you plan to "get so far" and "oh we'll actually get stuff done here guys!" with this one but you've managed to post like 5 pictures over a 6 month span. That's loving ridiculous, you suck at what you do.
Edited my post because forget bumping your fail topic

quit holding petty, little bullstuff grudges (i know nothing of the situation but you and navaro made it pretty clear what's going on)

quit bitching about "wahhhh no progress" he doesn't need to update on your schedule lol

why are you mad about not getting his little "sounds" when you never finish anything you start and don't release anything to public anyhow?

leave the poor guy alone, he has good intentions, not bad ones.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 01:56:34 AM by Ms. Terra »