Author Topic: DayZ: Blockland - Being revised  (Read 36799 times)

that truck is a lot of polygons
2 detailed 4 me

I feel like Treti is the type of person badspot was referring to when he made his post about why there aren't news about upcoming updates and the like.

Terra stop, you don't even know.

And yeah your spot on about Badspot referring to treti about development.
I came here thinking there was an update, but I can't help but think that treti was right about something.

Its been six months, and all they've been able to do(from the current update on page 1 and the assumption that he hasn't kept the list updated) is model a truck.
Like I said, no updates, and you get this kind assumption that either something went wrong (most of the modelers/scripters left) or that development is slower than
evolution.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 02:28:42 PM by Alkatjo »

The idea sounds great but uh, there's alot of 0%s on those models.

Terra stop, you don't even know.

And yeah your spot on about Badspot referring to treti about development.
I came here thinking there was an update, but I can't help but think that treti was right about something.

Its been six months, and all they've been able to do(from the current update on page 1 and the assumption that he hasn't kept the list updated) is model a truck.
Like I said, no updates, and you get this kind assumption that either something went wrong (most of the modelers/scripters left) or that development is slower than
evolution.
Uh, yeah, I do know

lol this topic is funny

if you need any help with the build, feel free to ask me. i'll PM.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 11:34:00 AM by Momentum »

UAZ progress updated.

progress updated.. again.

tutorn has suggested that we ask you if those vehicles will be released publicly; whether it be when this is up or when it's closed (or now but i kinda doubt that)

tutorn has suggested that we ask you if those vehicles will be released publicly; whether it be when this is up or when it's closed (or now but i kinda doubt that)
nope probably not