Client_Themes - FINAL VERSION 1.0.0 (2014/10/27)

Author Topic: Client_Themes - FINAL VERSION 1.0.0 (2014/10/27)  (Read 23180 times)

Themes
Done Right

Client_Themes allows you to change between themes with the press of a button. Download themes as Add-ons, making it extremely simple to install new themes.

Here's a GIF of this in action:

Themes for download:
You can use any theme packages in the format Theme_Name. There is a theme repository here: http://gr.dataorb.net/

Make your own themes!

Simply place all the images into an add-on called Theme_Something and add a description.txt file. Client_Themes does the rest!

More instructions for making themes.

No default files were hurt in the making of this add-on.

Known bugs:
  • none
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 05:28:36 PM by Greek2me »

Nice! I'll make my upcoming theme work with this

Hey Greek, your mods are most popular, as i see, that's cool. Always want to own add-ons from expierenced developers. Also, why you not make this gamemode? It would be cool.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 10:59:56 AM by Halmet »

Ease of interactivity mods are the best and most noble of mods. You don't have a cool car to look at ingame, but you make it possible for others to do so.
Bravo 10/10

Also, just checked the burnt glass theme out, and it's probably the theme's fault and not the packaging you did, but there's this little thing that's off:

There's a blue bar on top, though the corners are properly colored black.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 12:05:52 PM by TheArmyGuy »

This add-on interferes with wicked's Blockland Plus easy gui downloader. The buttons overlap eachother. While it's still functional, it is very unattractive.
If you could maybe move the button to work with your slayer button, make it a bit smaller and make it to the right of the slayer GUI button.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 02:29:05 PM by Superstarxalien169 »

Major issue: you forgot the check for themeIgnore in all your packages.

Here are the themes Greek forgot to put in the OP.

http://mods.greek2me.us/storage/Theme_BlocklandAeroV2.zip
http://mods.greek2me.us/storage/Theme_BurntGlass.zip

This should have sort of method for themes to tweak default profiles.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 04:49:07 PM by Subpixel »

Major issue: you forgot the check for themeIgnore in all your packages.

Oh yeah, thanks.

This should have sort of method for themes to tweak default profiles.

It does. I'm writing the readme file right now and I'll put documentation in there. Basically though, put a file in your theme called "profiles.cs". Profiles should be named "Theme_YourThemeName_DefaultPr ofileName".

edit: And thanks ArmyGuy, I'll try to fix that.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 06:10:34 PM by Greek2me »

This is great, I will probably release mine using this new system, if there are no bugs like the old theme changing addon.

How does this one work anyways?

How does this one work anyways?

Changes the profile of every GUI to a new profile that's identical in every way except for the image.

Changes the profile of every GUI to a new profile that's identical in every way except for the image.
Ah so this one wont fail like the GUI Customizer?

Like when some GUIs where not changed?

yep. I'm still fixing some things but after that it'll do everything.