Client_Themes - FINAL VERSION 1.0.0 (2014/10/27)

Author Topic: Client_Themes - FINAL VERSION 1.0.0 (2014/10/27)  (Read 23178 times)

I'm sure the dev would appreciate a list of bugs and how to reproduce them so he can fix them
I crash when I hit the print gun on something.

Doesn't happen to me.

My Brick GUI occasionally forgets up though, that's probably due to incompatibility with TMBI though.

Doesn't happen to me.

My Brick GUI occasionally forgets up though, that's probably due to incompatibility with TMBI though.
I'm starting to wonder now if that's the case. Because I use TMBI.

I'm starting to wonder now if that's the case. Because I use TMBI.
For me it was using custom fonts, I updated to the latest TMBI and it was fixed.
However then it started again, so I deleted all the TMBI files and re-installed TMBI, bam problem solved.

For me it was using custom fonts, I updated to the latest TMBI and it was fixed.
However then it started again, so I deleted all the TMBI files and re-installed TMBI, bam problem solved.
Did you just delete Client_TMBI.zip, or is there something else you deleted as well?

Is anybody else not able to download this?

Did you just delete Client_TMBI.zip, or is there something else you deleted as well?
Just Client_TMBI, I don't think it makes any files in the config folder, but :

It's fixed.

So no need to delete it.

TMBI should work with this.

I think Client_CustomChat must be incompatible with this, because the button for it is in the box where the themes button should be. Can you create a version of this that's compatible with it?

I think Client_CustomChat must be incompatible with this, because the button for it is in the box where the themes button should be. Can you create a version of this that's compatible with it?
Incorrect the chat button settings are in a different section, please check addon issues before you report them.

I know System_BlocklandPlus button has the same positioning as the themes button but tbh it doesn't bother me none.

TMBI should work with this.
That's good to hear, but now I can't download it because when I hit download now, it says the web page is not found.

I found a errors:

Code: [Select]
ERROR: File "/CUR_3darrow.png" is not in one of the default directories
BackTrace: ->showPlayerList->NewPlayerListGui::toggle->[CanvasCursor]GuiCanvas::pushDialog->[CanvasCursor]GuiCanvas::checkCursor->[Themes]cursorOn->Themes::themeCursor
BackTrace: ->escapeMenu::toggle->[CanvasCursor]GuiCanvas::pushDialog->[CanvasCursor]GuiCanvas::checkCursor->[Themes]cursorOn->Themes::themeCursor
BackTrace: ->toggleConsole->[CanvasCursor]GuiCanvas::pushDialog->[CanvasCursor]GuiCanvas::checkCursor->[Themes]cursorOn->Themes::themeCursor