Author Topic: remember that invasion?  (Read 4894 times)

He admitted it, and he doesn't have a GarageGames account (which you need in order to buy the license). The way you can check is by looking on his profile and if it says "Torque SDK Owner" then he bought the license, but he just torrented it :(

Torrent should be banned from the internet.  ISP's should crack down on them.  If I was an ISP I would ban all known Torrent sites, log all downloads, and cut off the internet to the people that do this type of stuff, and don't forget the part were they get reported!  That's the extra cherry.

Perhaps, your welcome to try and rip torrenting out, when it's currently hardwired into the internet.

So I heard that http can send you viruses. If this is true, we should block all the http before it becomes too wide spread.

Who put it up to e torrented? Why doesn't GarageGames hunt them down?

He admitted it, and he doesn't have a GarageGames account (which you need in order to buy the license). The way you can check is by looking on his profile and if it says "Torque SDK Owner" then he bought the license, but he just torrented it :(

Torrent should be banned from the internet.  ISP's should crack down on them.  If I was an ISP I would ban all known Torrent sites, log all downloads, and cut off the internet to the people that do this type of stuff, and don't forget the part were they get reported!  That's the extra cherry.
Peer to peer file sharing was not invented for hacking things and downloading illegal files. Its original purpose was to allow people to download large files quickly - and keep bandwidth pressure off the servers hosting it - to let people download massive sets of files like new operating systems or general large programs without having to "leave the computer overnight" downloading.

Unfortunately people realised that this system was also ideal for sending illegal videos and music files around.

And games with viruses.

forget YOU UNDERGROUND GAMER!

lol, My friend ben is a modeler and bought torque for this, He then gave me torque and i have been using it since then.

lol, My friend ben is a modeler and bought torque for this, He then gave me torque and i have been using it since then.
Who is this "friend", did he buy it. I doubt he did.

Doesn't change the fact that it's illeagel.

so your friend Ben gave you a $750 game engine?

so your friend Ben gave you a $750 game engine?
Way cheaper then that.

Doesn't change the fact that it's illeagel.
If his friend Ben says that Sky is just helping him with game development, then theres nothing they could do.

You can't torrent Torque SDK. Even if you did, it would be useless without activating it. Unless someone made some kind of crack it is not possible.