GUIS DONT MAKE A PC PORT OF GTA V

Author Topic: GUIS DONT MAKE A PC PORT OF GTA V  (Read 1386 times)

Too bad buying pre-owned games and trading games with friends hurts the industry more than piracy.

Also with all the steam sales, humble bundles, and GOG there isn't any use to pirate anymore. You can cough up pocket change and still buy a game, while not hurting the company.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 12:13:23 AM by AfterShock »

Too bad buying pre-owned games and trading games with friends hurts the industry more than piracy.

lol xbox had the right idea but they bitched about it way to much

penny pinchers

>trevor philips
>13,7K supporters
>"i hate when good games get ruined due to pirating, support the industry you love."

console peasants are so pathetic. What's funny is that PC is much cheaper in the long run when in comparison to a console.

>trevor philips
>13,7K supporters
>"i hate when good games get ruined due to pirating, support the industry you love."

console peasants are so pathetic. What's funny is that PC is much cheaper in the long run when in comparison to a console.

What's funnier is that console is to a PC as a calendar is to a smartphone.

I'm pretty sure I recall this being made as a joke.

>trevor philips
>13,7K supporters

And they also pirate games

this has just turned in to 'hail the PC master race, frown upon the console peasants'

oh god that's hilarious

however people who pirate games can forget off

wheres that "haha oh wow" image when i need it.
in the op