I saw the movie Lucy, and I have no words

Author Topic: I saw the movie Lucy, and I have no words  (Read 3785 times)

why are you guys all talkin about the "10%" thing not being real but not saying anything about how she magically gained telekinesis and time traveling powers bc of it
maybe she can bring the dinosaurs back :D

because unlocking all of your brain makes you really smart, a psychic, telekinetic, a telepath, generating force fields, etc

Or more realistically, a seizure.

Damnit I wanna see this

maybe she can bring the dinosaurs back :D
I'm starting to get the impression you like dinosaurs

why are you guys all talkin about the "10%" thing not being real but not saying anything about how she magically gained telekinesis and time traveling powers bc of it
I already mentioned the getting super smart = super powers trope.

I already mentioned the getting super smart = super powers trope.

Movie industry has been ripping off the Anime industry for awhile
Matrix = Ghost in the Shell
Firefly/Serenity = Outlaw Star
Pacific Rim = Big O and Evangelion
Edge of Tomorrow = Blue Gender

It is like the movie was made by some kid who heard a untrue fact that is a common misconception and then proceeded to a make a movie to state a fact that isn't true and then make a movie full of the clichés of becoming super intelligent.
Forgot one
Lucy = Akira and Elfen Lied

at the moment my favorite new movie is Her by Spike Jones. it was really good and probably the best film of 2013. they took a difficult and even possibly humorous subject and made it very serious and emotional but still lighthearted.

but of course the new paranormal activity movie will still make 20x its profit because they have spoooky found camera footage ooooo

im not discrediting your opinion but the movie sucks really bad in terms of basically everything from the existentials to the atmosphere and plot
unless youre talking about johansson's top tier ass then yeah it's a good picture