Sylvanor ID 118, 378, 775: mass key sharing, buying and reselling

Author Topic: Sylvanor ID 118, 378, 775: mass key sharing, buying and reselling  (Read 18205 times)

Will sell my 3k account for $2000

I don't really see what rules this guys is breaking. I understand it's shady, but nothing revokeable.
Its;
A. Against the TOS
B. Badspot doesnt make a profit off of it.

The exact same reason a lot of products have "do not resell" labels on them as said above. It's effectively selling badspots game without him making profit off of it.

Except when the ToS says the keys are non-transferable.

Ooh... I see. Huh, well I guess this won't end well. :V

Will sell my 3k account for $2000

I don't really see what rules this guys is breaking. I understand it's shady, but nothing revokeable.
Uguuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~

Whats so hard to understand? If I sell you my key do you think I miraculously forget it? Like every instance of my key that I have saved on my computer spontaneously disappears?

The issue with re-selling keys is that the purchaser is being scammed 100% of the time. There are no exceptions.

Uguuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~

I know you want to swap your 4k with a 3k. B)

the pretty cool b-ball player and the american indian are getting in a heated argument...

and just as before during the american-indian war, the indians are loosing :cookieMonster:
Sylvanor is French though lol

This is the first time Sylvanor lost in some sort of Drama or fight, gg

I doubt it because he would've caved in and gave up by now.

I doubt it because he would've caved in and gave up by now.
Not everyone is Mr.Queeba

really?
the long hair and the skin tone from his avatar makes it seem like he's native american or something
oh well

I am.
I just live in France

really?
the long hair and the skin tone from his avatar makes it seem like he's native american or something
oh well
So? I can be Chinese and live in Denmark.

I am.
I just live in France

b-but it says your also russian

b-but it says your also russian
sylvanor likes to make up a lot of stuff about him to seem cooler than people. you'd be suprised when i tell you that most of the stuff he tells people is complete bullstuff.

I lived in russia 7 months and I speak it a bit too but not much. I travel often in Moscow for relatives, friends and stuff...

sylvanor likes to make up a lot of stuff about him to seem cooler than people. you'd be suprised when i tell you that most of the stuff he tells people is complete bullstuff.
lol you're the one to talk