Sylvanor ID 118, 378, 775: mass key sharing, buying and reselling

Author Topic: Sylvanor ID 118, 378, 775: mass key sharing, buying and reselling  (Read 18234 times)

I see no reason why key sharing and selling is a thing at all, you're probably being charged more than Badspot for a key that will be deactivated once it becomes apparent that you got it secondhand.
But I want low numbers next to my name!!!

P sure that the entire reason badspot doesnt like people selling keys is because he doesnt make a profit off of them.
Im probably wrong but thats my guess.

P sure that the entire reason badspot doesnt like people selling keys is because he doesnt make a profit off of them.

Badspot should take all the low deactivated IDs, change the key with a little Badspot magic, and resell for a premium for the people who really find the need to have a low ID. It would be a win-win situation for both Badspot and the buyer. :D

I guess having a high ID is like wearing a gibus in TF2.

Yes, the reason nobody likes people reselling anything they make. There is a reason almost all products are labeled "not for resale;" money from the resale is money the manufacturer loses.

yeah okay that's it

im out of cohort. sylvanor, you're a childish joke of a leader, and im so loving sick of all this drama,

i hereby resign,.
Rip

the pretty cool b-ball player and the american indian are getting in a heated argument...

and just as before during the american-indian war, the indians are loosing :cookieMonster:

THEYRE CALLED NATIVE AMERICANS U NOOB

THEYRE CALLED NATIVE AMERICANS U NOOB
we're all native americans
technically

we're all native americans
technically

not the origonal natives

Badspots gonna be happy when he gets online.
 :cookieMonster:

Will sell my 3k account for $2000

I don't really see what rules this guys is breaking. I understand it's shady, but nothing revokeable.

I understand it's shady, but nothing revokeable.
Except when the ToS says the keys are non-transferable.