Author Topic: Sylvanor ID 118, 378, 775: mass key sharing, buying and reselling  (Read 18612 times)

yeah okay that's it

im out of cohort. sylvanor, you're a childish joke of a leader, and im so loving sick of all this drama,

i hereby resign,.

it's extremely hard to believe that sylvanor is of age 30. sure, his grammar can be excused as english is not his first language, but he resorts to childish insults like twerky pointed out. he acts 12.

Hey. Raven didn't start that. I did, and he only was supporting it.
Also nothing illegal happened.
Why would you make a basketball betting stuff? lol

Why would you make a basketball betting stuff? lol
For more fan involvement in the tournaments. It wasn't a bad idea at all until we realized the gambling aspect of it could cause issues. Mistake on our end definitely.

Let's not get off topic here though.

it's extremely hard to believe that sylvanor is of age 30. sure, his grammar can be excused as english is not his first language, but he resorts to childish insults like twerky pointed out. he acts 12.

i believe you are right, curtis. this sylvanor guy doesnt seem 30.

i believe you are right, curtis. this sylvanor guy doesnt seem 30.
why are you being so hostile?

A few months ago Sylvanor joined my basketball server under ID 118, I realized that was Armageddon's ID. I asked him why he had it and he told me he bought it off Armageddon and is trying to resell it. When I asked how much he said he had offers upwards of $800 and he was planning on selling it for $400. The past few days I've looked further into this and found that Sylvanor has bought and sold keys to users such as Pass, Diggy and Armageddon. Below is a substantial amount of evidence including PMs and Steam conversations involving the issue.

Known IDs being shared/bought/sold:
118, 378, 775 and possibly many others

Sorry buddy but this had to be done.

I think you got that wrong. 775 still belongs to it's original owner.

is anyone else noticing alternative keeps trying to stuff on people who do the slightest thing wrong for no reason in particular

is anyone else noticing alternative keeps trying to stuff on people who do the slightest thing wrong for no reason in particular
yep lol

Are you booty tickled that I sent you that pm a few weeks ago?

Are you booty tickled that I sent you that pm a few weeks ago?
No he's probably annoyed at how you lash out at people and derail threads all the time. Cut it out.