Author Topic: Why Bubbagum is most likely NOT a girl.  (Read 25800 times)

If you don't like this board, why are you posting in it?

If you don't like this board, why are you posting in it?
I'm nuetral about it, I just don't understand it. The rules seem different or more enforced and EVERYONE is hostile it is a scary place to jump into.

And some things that seem to break rules are not noticed at the same time!

And some things that seem to break rules are not noticed at the same time!

It all depends on if people frequently use that "REPORT TO MODERATOR" button,

and yeah, Drama is a whole different beast entirely.

Badspot

• Administrator
Lethal Legoman is None / Shiro, recently banned for cheating/griefing in game.  Turds are always the first to defend the starfishs.

what an incredible surprise

Lethal Legoman is None / Shiro, recently banned for cheating/griefing in game.  Turds are always the first to defend the starfishs.

I took a break after a while after Shiro, and anyone who wants to know why I did my latest bullstufftery on my None account can PM for a full explanation.

I took a break for a while after Shiro, and anyone who wants to know why I did my latest bullstufftery (there is a reason, not an excuse) on my None account can PM for a full explanation.
Fixed!

...or you can just post it instead of attention whoring

I took a break after a while after Shiro, and anyone who wants to know why I did my latest bullstufftery on my None account can PM for a full explanation.
admitting to trolling?
http://www.bubbasass.com
clicked link didn't work idk if it's me or not

This is ridiculous. Every time some idiot does something bad, other idiots jump to their defense like it's their natural behavior.

Turds are always the first to defend the starfishs.
forgetin sig'd.