Your Zombie Apoc Team - Let keep this thread ;)

Author Topic: Your Zombie Apoc Team - Let keep this thread ;)  (Read 11519 times)

Mine hits way too close to home at some parts

is that the super meme teme?

See, there's a line with zombie mutations for me.

I'm fine with L4D special infected. The smoker, boomer, witch, hunter, tank, etc...
They all resemble humans and you can imagine that their peculier traits/abilities are just the manifestation of the state of their body.
Like, even in zombie films without special infected, if there's one zombie that's faster than another, to me it just makes sense as them having been fitter at the time of infection than others.

But then you get B.O.W's from the likes of Resident Evil, or the gooey monster things from Dead Space.
And they just don't sit with me as being zombies anymore. They're just too different. They're no longer identifiably human. You could just say it took a few human limbs from a bag of mixed species body parts, but other than that, it's not got that traditional human-zombie feel.

I don't even fully consider Halo's Flood as zombies, because even though for the most part they retain their form, they still change too much. It's all the tumours and things.

I'm also not keen on seeing TLOU's infected as zombies, but I manage to see them more so than the flood, even though they're both essentially just bodies overgrown with fungal infection.
what about half-life's headcrab zombies?

if you ask me they seem human enough they could be zombies.
Guy Who Dies First - Flatflyer (Not being spiteful, we'd all be really upset, and we'd hope it didn't happen soon, but we'll take him along for the ride)
awww
as long as you guys bring me along i'd always be with you every step.

and if someone says "gayyyyy" i'm going to punch their teeth out.

No-one said they'd take me :C

Oh well, I can do better, after i kill you SOABs

as long as you guys bring me along i'd always be with you every step.
So you're the impossibly nice and sweet person who gets killed off first to show how awful the situation is and to give everyone else something to angst about.
Also gay.

The whole Furdle situation just made this topic 100x better.

Also I'd be my own medic seeing as I'm an actual EMT and probably know more about medical emergencies then 95% of the forums lol.

[i mg]http://puu.sh/avsZR/be20b1ea08.png[/img]
am i doing it ok
brawler omg lol

Wow, this thread lasted the night

nah i'd just move to a super hot place and laugh as all the zombies rot into nothing

The whole Furdle situation just made this topic 100x better.

Also I'd be my own medic seeing as I'm an actual EMT and probably know more about medical emergencies then 95% of the forums lol.
Aw, see, I knew there was someone here who was related to a medical profession, but I couldn't remember who.
Destroyer is my new medic, sorry Muzzles. And Seventh Sandwich and Headcrab Zombie will have to fight for the Brains position.

what about half-life's headcrab zombies?

if you ask me they seem human enough they could be zombies.
Yeah, regular headcrab zombies fit the bill, as well as combine zombies. They're still very human.
Poison zombies are a bit more of a stretch, but believable given the nature of the headcrab zombie outbreak being parasitical.

The running skinned zombies (I can't think of their actual name) though no longer seem human and the change is just slightly too much.