Grr Ghur- Map stealer

Author Topic: Grr Ghur- Map stealer  (Read 2195 times)

Grr ghur's mini empires used a mis-colored version of Blackwatch's Mini Empires map.
i would post screenshots if i knew how, but Senvential can vouch for me, along with a few other players.
Wouldn't recommend letting him on your MERPs as he may use you map.
/discuss

Using someone else's maps is not a crime.

His server is pretty bad anyways

Where's that blockland save quote when I need it

This, its just a nuisance when the person claims it as their own.

Always hide credit things in your maps.

can confirm
also Grr Ghur is a really bad MERPer anyway
its not like it matters

Where's that blockland save quote when I need it
i guess you should have saved it  :cookieMonster:

and it never will be

Twerk, blackwatch tells everybody who asks to save not to. Its a breach of trust.

It's a feature of the game to save builds so you can play on it on your own server. Unless he's taking credit for everything he's not stealing it.

It's a feature of the game to save builds so you can play on it on your own server. Unless he's taking credit for everything he's not stealing it.
He took the credit for building it, and when confronted he shut the server down. i think thats pretty guilty.

jesus christ how many times has this been said before, if you don't want your build stolen do one of these

1. Play it on single player

2. Put your name on the build everywhere

3. Put a bunch bricks that aren't default

or 4. if it was on another server then don't build because people will take it.

3. Put a bunch bricks that aren't default
iirc making a build using only private brickpacks nets you some pretty bad rep with badspot

Once again, this game was made for sharing builds. If you don't want others to steal it, play single player, Even if someone is taking credit for it, its not breaking the rules (yet it is a richardmove).