Author Topic: locked  (Read 5869 times)

Learn to snip posts, richardbutt.
I will report you, and yo family, and you kids... HIDE YO KIDS!

You're accepted Cruxels!

Welcome to the team!

Cruxeis*

You certainly know your admins well.

Cruxeis*

You certainly know your admins well.
So one simple mistake is terrible?

I mean, seriously.....

So one simple mistake is terrible?

I mean, seriously.....
yes
you just accepted someone as an admin yet you can't spell their name correctly

This gives off the feeling that you just looked at this post, skimmed it without actually reading and then accepted it.

Oh, stuff. The i looked like an l.

BLID: 29131

IGN: DragonoidSlayer

Why should you be staff?: I would like to increase the servers quality by making new, elaborate, never made maps before. I would like to make some scripts for the server to increase it, possibly a shop that increases your click length, or your walk speed. I would like to advertise your server on my servers. (When my maps are finished). I would like to give help your server grow in popularity, and help your staff with anything they need. And if I cannot provide the scripting, eventing, or building needs. I can contact friends that are willing to help free of charge! ;D

What are your experiences?:
Deokotaru's Server - CoHost
Kyle! - Super Admin
Cat123 - Admin (Before it closed)
XD - Admin
Blobo - Admin
Panquake - Super Admin
NuclearNacho - Admin
Visolator - Admin
The Brighter Dark - Moderator
Khaz - Admin
Greyscale - Super Admin
ChocoboPah - Super Admin
Mr.LoL - Admin
iKindle - Admin
Amy - Admin
Clayman - Super Admin
Cendren - Admin
ProTear's Throwmod - Admin (Hopefully soon c:)
Gavizt - Admin
Daniel.S - Admin
General Blockster - Super Admin
-There are many servers that I cannot remember right now, but I think that 20 is enough. C:-

How old are you?:13

Recommendations?:
Legoboss
Kyle!
Visolator
Blobo
Klarck
Cca - Quote "Yes, due to the way you handled my situation with Rawr Muffins" <This was when I admined on a server a while back
-Sorry I could not get more recommendations, right now is not really when people are online-

I hope to see you all on your server staff soon!
                                                    -DragonoidSlayer

BLID: 29131

IGN: DragonoidSlayer

Why should you be staff?: I would like to increase the servers quality by making new, elaborate, never made maps before. I would like to make some scripts for the server to increase it, possibly a shop that increases your click length, or your walk speed. I would like to advertise your server on my servers. (When my maps are finished). I would like to give help your server grow in popularity, and help your staff with anything they need. And if I cannot provide the scripting, eventing, or building needs. I can contact friends that are willing to help free of charge! ;D

What are your experiences?:
Deokotaru's Server - CoHost
Kyle! - Super Admin
Cat123 - Admin (Before it closed)
XD - Admin
Blobo - Admin
Panquake - Super Admin
NuclearNacho - Admin
Visolator - Admin
The Brighter Dark - Moderator
Khaz - Admin
Greyscale - Super Admin
ChocoboPah - Super Admin
Mr.LoL - Admin
iKindle - Admin
Amy - Admin
Clayman - Super Admin
Cendren - Admin
ProTear's Throwmod - Admin (Hopefully soon c:)
Gavizt - Admin
Daniel.S - Admin
General Blockster - Super Admin
-There are many servers that I cannot remember right now, but I think that 20 is enough. C:-

How old are you?:13

Recommendations?:
Legoboss
Kyle!
Visolator
Blobo
Klarck
Cca - Quote "Yes, due to the way you handled my situation with Rawr Muffins" <This was when I admined on a server a while back
-Sorry I could not get more recommendations, right now is not really when people are online-

I hope to see you all on your server staff soon!
                                                    -DragonoidSlayer
Wonderful Application, Hmm... Ok so come by the server sometime and ill tell you if you made it.

Wonderful Application, Hmm... Ok so come by the server sometime and ill tell you if you made it.
I can confirm that DragonoidSlayer is a wonderful admin, and I would recommend him.

I can confirm that DragonoidSlayer is a wonderful admin, and I would recommend him.
Well, Thank you for recommending him. I hope him taking his time to help our server will be beneficial.

Is the server up now? Or wat?

10/10 best server ever, host already gives up.

10/10 best server ever, host already gives up.

I need people with potential in helping my server, of course its bad, its Work In Progress.

I need people with potential in helping my server, of course its bad, its Work In Progress.
What he means is we're not doing a good job at all of keeping the server together. We restarted you know and added it.

guys you're supposed to put a password on when your working on the server