[Qi] - Seriously

Author Topic: [Qi] - Seriously  (Read 23978 times)

I've been writing a new set of rules and regulations for server as well as removing the [Qi] tags from servers I think are not good enough to represent the clan.
looks like you're gonna have to remove the tag from all of them then

There's a difference between a stuffty server and a player that's bored of Blockland.

QI CRPG: Admin killing spree
QI Trench Zombies: Brown Town with zombies and items that conflict with eachother

I haven't visited the rest because the first two were bad.

QI CRPG: Admin killing spree
QI Trench Zombies: Brown Town with zombies and items that conflict with eachother

I haven't visited the rest because the first two were bad.
There's a difference between a stuffty server and a player that's bored of Blockland.

are you trying to imply that everyone who doesn't like your servers is bored of blockland? because that is some grade A level denial right there

are you trying to imply that everyone who doesn't like your servers is bored of blockland? because that is some grade A level denial right there
That's not what I'm trying to say at all.

There are literally things broken with your servers, are you blind? Let me list some things that I've personally experienced.

In the Trench Zombies server, you can buy a playeytype that's OP, basically sonic with 500 HP. When I used the OSR, it reset my datablock and I lost all those points with no refund. Then, the bottom 4 of my weapons would no longer function so I was out those points as well.

In your CRPG server, an admin named Yoda went on a killing spree (albiet a short one due to quick action by Rez), and as Sandwich pointed out, the main thing you do for the first hour is jump around and get killed by criminals.

both instances he gave were the server being stuffty

I believe what he was saying is that first impressions make everything.

The first impressions he got by the servers you support were poor to say the least.

I love how aoki still denies that any of this was HIS fault.

Seventh made a valid complaint and you banned him based on some wacky conspiracy theory you had, he made a post following that and people started making more complaints and then members who see whats happening start leaving.

You could have fixed crpg and been done with it. Instead you decided to make you and your clan look like absolute idiots.

There are literally things broken with your servers, are you blind? Let me list some things that I've personally experienced.

In the Trench Zombies server, you can buy a playeytype that's OP, basically sonic with 500 HP. When I used the OSR, it reset my datablock and I lost all those points with no refund. Then, the bottom 4 of my weapons would no longer function so I was out those points as well
Standalone server, I had no part in it.
In your CRPG server, an admin named Yoda went on a killing spree (albiet a short one due to quick action by Rez), and as Sandwich pointed out, the main thing you do for the first hour is jump around and get killed by criminals.
Not my CityRPG.

I believe what he was saying is that first impressions make everything.

The first impressions he got by the servers you support were poor to say the least.

Incorrect quote, meant to quote dreams, I think.

then what are you trying to say? because from all im getting out that quote is that you think the people who dont like your servers dont know what they're talking about